NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

July 13, 2021
Jeyson Rivera | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

I'm not going to lie, NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) is not that customized in our company, so what I can tell you from my experience is that everything this program has on it, is helpful in one way or another, I think the only thing they have customized [is] the codes for going to "break" "lunch" "Meeting" "follow up on a call" "Code red calls".
Read Jeyson Rivera's full review
Edward Oberlton | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

My managers have customized the platform to notify us of who is calling in terms of what category of a caller they are. The aspect of also being able to see what my fellow associates are doing and whether they are on the software or not is actually very helpful.
Read Edward Oberlton's full review
Ana Gomes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

With NICE [CXone (formerly NICE inContact)] I feel that the communication between the employees themselves and the connections with the customers became very effective. And currently the only report we use is how many exact calls we made per day.
Read Ana Gomes's full review
lindsey smith | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

I have customized the [NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)] platform by using personal call scripts made by me and my supervisor. Lets you know the reason the caller is calling. NICE has let me create and customize reports to send to my supervisors. NICE [CXone] lets me personalize my desktop/calls and work at my pace.
Read lindsey smith's full review
Jose Turcios | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

Personally, I haven't customized anything on NICE CXone. However, our managers have created reports in which it helps to keep track how many calls are in the queue. It helps us know how many calls, chats and emails have been handle on time according to their needs, and honestly, it helps us know in which areas we can improve
Read Jose Turcios's full review
Ariel Guevara | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

I have not personally customized the reports or personalized call scripts but I have seen other departments and users that have done so and they do manage to create very specific reports and calls scripts that help their agents with calls and ease their way into managing large agent groups.
Read Ariel Guevara's full review
Leonardo Molina | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

We make the most of its features like analytics, call quality, call managements, recording, call routing, warm transfer, calls scripts. I believe we use most of the features here and we like that we can determine the role of each employee and assign task and features that only that user needs to have[.]
Read Leonardo Molina's full review
Bryan Sabillon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

Within our team NICE CXone [(formerly NICE inContact)] have helped us a lot, we have created several reports and automated schedules to get the information deliver directly to our mailboxes, we also have different call scripts depending on the skills[.] This has impacted positively our daily activities saving time and improving our processes in several manners[.]
Read Bryan Sabillon's full review
June 12, 2021
Gordon Ng | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

I wish I have the ability to customize the time report that I used most often but I wasn't giving the option. Maybe our IT team customized it for us. It is nice to hear that we can customize the platform.
Read Gordon Ng's full review
Martin Lara | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

I come from an Avaya and Nortel background and I found that reporting has not been to the level I was used to. Asa result, we have had to customize nearly every report to show details that are more easily understood by business management. This has taken considerable effort to produce and continues to impact us with new requests received regularly.

Programming in Studio is convenient. We have had to create multiple templates to simplify and speed up our deployments. Call centers are very impatient so speed is important for us.

Overall, it is convenient to have so much flexibility and customization, but it shouldn't have to feel like such a burden because prebuilt reports are so limited.

Read Martin Lara's full review
Douglas Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

My NICE CXone is already the way the company leaves it because I'm a technician. Because I make several calls a day I've made numerous scripts for several different cases that I deal with. My closest colleagues also did the same thing for better performance and faster to the customer.
Read Douglas Silva's full review
Nicolette Vickers | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

I have not personally customized anything, this has been up to our supervisors. They have made it very easy to navigate to specific agents or skills.
Read Nicolette Vickers's full review
June 10, 2021
Karla Marquez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

I don't get a chance to customize the software because that function is above my position, as a team lead I can ask the managers to look into customization of certain functions. I've seen some of our requests get processed.
Read Karla Marquez's full review
June 08, 2021
Vivian Silva | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

The platform is customized in a way that separates the banks we call, bringing more organization to calls, so NICE has a very positive impact on our work.
Read Vivian Silva's full review
June 07, 2021
Lucas Mesquita | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

I believe that custom call scripts are being used in the company, which is making the work much easier, agile and practical. The impact it had on the company was that the calls were much clearer, making our work excellent and so we were able to solve customer problems.
Read Lucas Mesquita's full review
June 05, 2021
Dailson Laurentino | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

My dashboard helps a lot with tracking.
Every one of our scripts is customized. We use several non-default, custom-created reports as well. We can spin up a script in hours or even minutes depending on its complexity. They have a service which can create scripts for you, but we manage scripting in-house except for difficult use cases where we may need a little help.

Read Dailson Laurentino's full review
June 04, 2021
shellie donato | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

Custom call reports are very important for travel. This product allows us to see what [happens] at all time[s]. It allows me to monitor what calls are coming in and going out. Custom reports are extremely helpful to travel agencies. The impact to the business is very important to have the information in one central spot.
Read shellie donato's full review
June 29, 2021
Christin Carter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

This aspect is something I'm unaware of. this is the first time I have used NICECXone at work, so I am unsure of how other companies use it compared to us
Read Christin Carter's full review
June 25, 2021
Clair Young | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

I have customized the software so that the staff's time card report is on my home page for easy access. As an admin supervisor, I need to create all kinds of reports such as overtime reports, staff schedules, teleworking hour verification, etc. NICE CXone provided all the data for me so I don't need to personally ask each staff member for their time.
Read Clair Young's full review
June 24, 2021
Vinicius Leite | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

Customized the reports to display the number of calls that employees make per day compared to the hours worked. With this, we were able to measure the productivity of employees, even when at home. This brought a very broad view of how the operation was going because employees are paid by the number of customers contacted on the day they were worked.
Read Vinicius Leite's full review
June 22, 2021
Lili Sifuentes | TrustRadius Reviewer

Customization

I am able to look at how many calls I have taken daily [and] my reports on how my calls are going. Personally, I really enjoy having that feature to keep track of how I am doing at my workplace. Other than that, there is nothing else I can really add to this.
Read Lili Sifuentes's full review

Agent dashboard (373)
Validate callers (312)
Outbound response (322)
Call forwarding (292)
Click-to-call (CTC) (259)
Warm transfer (347)
Predictive dialing (201)
Interactive voice response (237)
REST APIs (194)
Call scripts (203)
Call tracking (336)
Multichannel integration (228)
CRM software integration (237)
Inbound call routing (339)
Omnichannel inbound routing (236)
Recording (331)
Quality management (313)
Call analytics (323)
Historical reporting (314)
Live reporting (294)
Customer surveys (182)
Customer interaction analytics (192)

What is NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact)?

​NICE (formerly NICE inContact) works with organizations of all sizes to create customer experiences that build deeper brand loyalty and relationships that last. With NICE CXone, a complete cloud customer experience platform, the vendor combines Customer Analytics, Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Automation and Artificial Intelligence, all on an Open Cloud Foundation, to enable an exceptional agent and customer experience—every time and on every channel.

Key Features

Omnichannel
Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
Interaction Channels

Has featureCall scripts
Has featureCall tracking
Has featureMultichannel integration
Has featureCRM software integration
Has featureAutomatic speech recognition (ASR)
Has featureNatural language processing for IVR
Has featureCommunications forecasting

Has featureMobile applications

Predictive Analytics Features

Has featureIntelligent call routing
Has featureChatbots
Has featureAI assistance for live agents

NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) Screenshots

NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) Video

What is NICE in Contact CXone?

NICE CXone (formerly NICE inContact) Integrations