- Process designer (10)8.888%
- Dashboards (10)7.979%
- Content management (6)7.070%
- Standard reports (11)5.454%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Nintex Promapp®, and make your voice heard!
Nintex Promapp Standard
Nintex Promapp Enterprise
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Nintex Promapp is cloud-based process management software that allows teams to map, share, review, and update their processes enterprise-wide. Nintex Promapp drives company-wide collaboration by increasing visibility and accountability and improving processes in one platform.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Support for modeling languages
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Social collaboration tools
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Content management
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||35%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Europe, New Zealand|
- Keeps processes in one easy to access location
- Good visual in the map view for following processes
- Easy to update or change processes
- Add more than one expert
- More reporting option
- It's great for representing processes.
- Ease of use in process development.
- Simple to use.
- Nintex I feel has lost its way with Promapp.
- Easy to Use
- Links to other systems
- Provide useful improvement features
- Limited ability to analyse data
- Lack of an open API
- We have categorized AUT process in five levels, 1 being high and 5 being low priority process very close to procedure. Since AUT has used Promapp, it has been easy to map level 4 and level 5 processes
- Promapp cannot be used for high level process mapping
- Each employee can have a viewer access and check how a particular process is described, at any time.
- An easy way to track process changes.
- The company can set up a process review cycle. So as an example, each process on a yearly basis must be reviewed by the process owner.
- A good way to standardize processes across an organization.
- Workflow can be customized by the company.
- Process presentation is similar compared to Visio.
- Only an English version.
- No application for Andriod or iPhone.
- Easy to use
- Clear capturing of the information that can be readily shared.
- Allowed for dissemination of information to various stakeholders.
- Perhaps starting price can be lowered with lesser processes.
- Available for on-premise options for some clients (though pricing can still be subscription model).
- Perhaps this is something that we are not aware but can the printing of the process be configurable for white labeling?
Not well suited - for clients opposite to the above or those that needed on-premise due to need for confidentiality.
- Promapp provides a clear understanding of end-to-end processes for business users to ensure buy-in and ongoing maintenance.
- Promapp allows users and SMEs to identify improvements and opportunities for automation to ensure that business operations can run as efficiently as possible.
- Nintex Workflows allow for automated back-end review processes to be undertaken with limited overhead of users needing to track where things are at at any given time.
- Promapp's biggest strength in business user design is its biggest weakness in some organisations who prefer standardised process mapping (BPMN2.0), or who are used to seeing everything detailed in a single view. It would be useful to be able to provide a view that outlines all of the activities 'on a single page' for more experienced process analysts.
- Intuitive interface that makes process creation and updating a breeze for non-technical staff
- Constantly being updated with new features and improvements
- It provides a risk management module as well
- No real weaknesses come to mind
It is also great for companies that don't have a dedicated process management resource as it is easy for the actual business users to update processes.
- It has an extremely straightforward configuration that assist clients in viewing and following a procedure effortlessly
- Promapp is exceptionally easy and intuitive to use, which therefore empowers workers themselves to record their procedures and techniques. It's planned from a 'client encounter' viewpoint, where a client will compose the methodology and the framework will draw the guide for you.
- It's a cloud based programming, which means it can be accessed from anyplace as long as you have a web connection
- It very well may be marginally dubious to look for data on the off chance that you don't have the foggiest idea about the correct wording for things (which I shockingly don't yet as I am just new to the position)
- Mysteriously, some problems that we thought we closed the door on have come up again, so we've needed to return to what we've already finished
- Can't view or add revision to old activities/sign offs.
- Easy to use
- Great for searching for processes
- Good capability for collating feedback on processes for continuous improvement
- Bit restrictive in categorizing processes
- Linking processes together is sometimes a bit counter intuitive
- Some work required to get users to think end to end about processes
- The Promapp Team have a strong process flow methodology that underpins the software. This facilitates a more consistent and robust review and documentation process - rather than having intricate "if/then" types of process flows it encourages the user to focus on the key points and how to communicate these.
- Promapp is software as a service in a cloud hosted environment that allows cost effective set up without having to worry about the systems infrastructure. Performance of the application has been consistently good.
- The team at Promapp actively work with their user community to develop improvements to the system. This community approach is beneficial for teams that are new to comprehensive process mapping and improvement.
- The training requirements of the system are relatively light given the intuitive nature of the user interface. Obviously as you get more adventurous it helps to have a cadre of committed and well trained users.
- Some of the linkages in the Risk Module reporting between mitigants and the key risks could be more comprehensive.
- Version controlled and the ability to go back to a previous version with ease
- ToDo's and reviews are a handy tool
- Easy to use and navigate
- A tracked change tool would be very useful
- Drafts being made available for others to view so a process is not duplicated to reduce time wastage
Promapp is well suited when sharing processes and making them readily accessible to all.
It becomes more complicated when trying to integrate it with an existing system already used for storing processes.