Nintex Process Platform
Nintex Process Platform
Nintex Workflow Cloud is used for several back-office processes such as manually routing insurance change requests (endorsements) to …
We use the Nintex Process Platform for several business units in our company. Sharing documentation with specific metadata with external …
Nintex Process Platform is being used in our organization to automate business processes, from simple approval workflows to complex and …
Nintex helps in providing our company with business automation. Human dependency has been decreased due to nintex. All human intervention …
We use this platform in our organization to automate manual workflows, integrate workflows across systems, and communicate both internally …
We use Nintex Platform internally for requesting new project sites in Office 365 for new customer projects. The administrator and project …
We are using Nintex for all departments as part of our digital transformation. In particular, any processes that are still on paper, which …
Nintex Forms are the best way to automate the business processes both administratively and for the end-users. The automated workflows help …
I have used workflow automation software in the past and I found nintex proces platform to be my favourite,our Human resources department …
Nintex Process Platform document generation has been a great product to use for us considering ease in documents generation and a super …
Nintex Process Platform permits us to oversee business cycles and work processes. We use the Nintex Process Platform for a bunch of work …
The Nintex Process Platform [is] utilized throughout the company, from procurement and production to sales and services. This tool makes …
We use this platform for internal digital forms and workflows. We have converted from very paper-based manual processes. The idea is to …
We're not for the Nintex Process platform easing many workflows it would be too hard, too costly, and much time-consuming. It has great …
We address the issue of making business or rather workflows a very easy task. No longer hard to manage complex tasks and projects or even …
Process designer (164)
Form builder (167)
Model execution (136)
Business rules engine (147)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Nintex Process Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.nintex.com/pricing/#automat…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
1 person want pricing too
Public and private sector organizations leverage the Nintex Process Platform to manage, automate, and optimize their business processes. The Nintex Process Platform includes capabilities for process mapping, workflow automation, robotic process automation, document generation, forms, mobile apps, process intelligence and eSignature, all with a drag and drop designer. Nintex is designed to make it faster for organizations across every industry to manage, automate, and optimize business processes.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Business rules engine
- Supported: SOA support
- Supported: Process player
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Model execution
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
See how Coke Florida drives operational excellence by leveraging the complete Nintex suite of process management, workflow automation, and RPA capabilities.
Learn how Zoom Video Communications, Inc. leveraged Nintex Workflow Cloud to scale its manual channel order process and support an unprecedented boom in demand due to COVID-19.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||17%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||43%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
Nintex Workflow is a process management and workflow automation solution. It is designed for integration with Microsoft Office 365 and Sharepoint, Adobe, Salesforce, Servicemax, and Box among other third-party software.
Reviewers rate Process designer and Form builder highest, with a score of 8.6.
The most common users of Nintex Process Platform are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Process enablement - eliminates hundreds of extra emails, lost threads, and delayed business.
- IT Flexibility - Enables IT to respond quickly (and cheaply) to workflow requests for small projects without dedicating developers or other expensive staff to a project.
- Since I am not on the business end of the use of Nintex I cannot provide real numbers
- I can tell that there is a great deal of time saved with the use of workflows simply because data is directly available for the back office
- I believe from a support stand point that ROI is well beyond the cost
- The automation has definitely lessened the load for both managers and users alike
- Human intervention decreased.
- We have been able to move several workflows of our on-premise lotus notes system. This is very expensive to customize and we have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars maintaining it. For a fraction of that we have created many new workflows and really enabled users.
- We have been able to integrate it into other systems to allow more automation. Particularly Salesforce. It's been excellent at getting information from our customers into that system
- It's allowing us to digitize so many forms which are allowing us to capture more data electronically which is allowing us better and more comprehensive reporting.
- Nintex has shown an ability to provide positive ROI at our organization and for the clients we work with on a daily basis.
- Process automation often allows organization employees to focus on more important tasks by limiting the manual tasks that would typically take up their day.
- Nintex has provided a huge time-savings.
- I wasn't involved in purchase decision hence won't be right to comment on ROI
- Saves time because there is no manual information entry.
- Cuts operational cost of workload.
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Integration with Salesforce in generating documents with Nintex has improved customer experience and reduced documents generation time for us which has resulted in greater trust among our clients
- Reforms productivity and efficiency
- It is simple to control workflows
- Provides exact and accurate results for future business processes
- We have significantly decreased the time required for approval
- Assuring that work is completed in accordance with the list number in order to ensure timely delivery
- It is really simple to create forms
- The rapid development of new forms
- Time saver
- Reduced time in worklfow - replacing paper forms and emails
- Reduction in printing
- Saving so much on resources spent on different tasks.
- Making use of time set to complete any tasks.
- Less human energy applied. Both an advantage and disadvantage.
- Speed at work is a very well defined factor.
- Well served in a large community base.
- Simplification of web building.
- Maintain workflow efficiently
- Generate relevant documents
- Perform tasks and process efficiently
- Saving so much time by automating all business processes
- Handling hard tasks and projects in teams.
- Reduced work power for man is a loss of jobs.
- Process analytics
- Process mapping
- Robotic process automation
- Nintex Process Platform leads to tangible results, a professional way that improves the expansion basis of a company.
- Nintex Process Platform offers accurate processes, and they all improve the level of customer engagement.
- Nintex Process Platform saves time, and the production expense, which is a significant way in controlling misuse of finances.
- Making work less tedious and deliver tasks on time.
- Integration is a good way to work on different tools at a go.
- Teams can work together and accomplish so much together.
- Amazing data verification functions.
- Easy marketing and sales reporting.
- Business Automation tools.
- There was no need to do .Net development
- The workflows are quite easy to maintain
- For simple workflows you don't need to have technical skills
- We can get more accurate analytics and forecasts which can help with business decisions.
- We can engage with more customers to evaluate products and services.
- Overall efficiency of our daily business processes would go higher.
- Form building makes the project management efficient.
- Nintex Process Platform reduces the cost of running a company due to the automation of procedures.
- Nintex Process Platform generates robust coordination through integration, enhancing the service delivered.