Nuvi Reviews

Lauren Kelley | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 24, 2019

Great Value for Your Investment

Alternatives Considered

NUVI and NetBase have mostly similar features, except for specific graphs offered by NetBase. Unless you need to do a lot of competitor trend/sentiment analysis in one graph, then you do not need to pay the huge price difference that is NetBase. You can create as many monitors as you like in NUVI, which is an easy way to track competitor conversation and compare to your own brand. You can't export charts the same way, but you can learn the same information. NUVI delivers tremendous value for the price and is a highly regarded tool.
Read Lauren Kelley's full review
Casey Baker | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 20, 2017

Why Nuvi is the BEST social media software on the market!

Alternatives Considered

It honestly doesn't even compare - the cost is less with Hootsuite Pro, but the capabilities of Nuvi far exceed the expense. Nuvi not only provided solutions for problems I didn't know my company had, but it also provided training and ad hoc answers to questions I had as I worked with the program on my own!
Read Casey Baker's full review
Emily Penfold Dailey | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 12, 2017

Good cost and features for corporate solution

Alternatives Considered

NUVI is a win for us because it is the right cost and the right features for our company. I anticipate we will grow out of it as our property level users request additional functionality, but in the meantime, it has been useful and we have just completed our contract for our second year with the program.
Read Emily Penfold Dailey's full review
Ciara Dawson | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 04, 2016

AWESOME listening and monitoring tool!

Alternatives Considered

NUVI provided us with a more in-depth analysis of what we wanted to see and what we didn't know we needed to see. There is also the advantage of being able to do everything by using one product (NUVI) instead of having to using several different products to accomplish one set of tasks. It also helps that NUVI is much more engaging and appealing to look at.
Read Ciara Dawson's full review
Jessica Petro | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 03, 2016

Nothing but issues

Alternatives Considered

Doesn't stack up at all. NUVI is way more cumbersome, difficult to use, and complicated. Hootsuite is clearly defined, easy to use, and focuses on specific improvements you want for your social media management. It is also not difficult to set up and get working for you early on in your use of the product.
Read Jessica Petro's full review
Theresa Potratz | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2016

I adore Nuvi

Alternatives Considered

We stopped using Hootsuite's listening in favor or Nuvi and compared them to Radian6/Social Studio and a couple of others. Nuvi's user interface was cleaner, and more intuitive and they were more set up to accomplish the tasks we asked of it.
Read Theresa Potratz's full review
Paul June | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 17, 2016

When you want Top Shelf? Just reach for NUVI

Alternatives Considered

I selected NUVI based upon their real-time monitoring and visuals. It brings social media to life for the left brain CEOs and decision makers. It makes a statement.
Read Paul June's full review
October 08, 2018

NUVI is the BEST

Alternatives Considered

My experience with Sprinklr wasn't very positive. I've found that they don't have that great of data when it comes to social listening. They're great with channels and publishing but haven't had much luck unfortunately with pulling in as good of data through Nuvi. I love Nuvi's visuals, how simple it is to use, and how much you can customize the reports.
March 15, 2018

NUVI easy to use social listening at easily digestible costs

Alternatives Considered

We've done extensive research as it relates to social listening & monitoring tools. We made the decision to work with NUVI largely in part due to the cost, i.e., paying per volume of impressions vs. more expensive annual solutions, as well as the ability to use it for multiple client projects simultaneously.
November 06, 2017

Great tool for proactive monitoring, not reactive reporting

Alternatives Considered

I had used Topsy Pro at a previous job and was also very familiar with just plain Topsy in general. NUVI was the only tool I found at the time that could even remotely match what it could do. Topsy Pro was nice because you could search for any terms (though Twitter only) dating back to any point in time, which meant you did not have to set up searches/monitors beforehand. NUVI gives a lot of the same data, but again you need to set it up beforehand so ad-hoc searches are more or less out of the question. Where NUVI does one-up Topsy Pro is that it can search across much more than just Twitter.
August 10, 2015

WARNING: Choose Anything But NUVI for Social Media Monitoring Tool.

• Buzzsumo,Nimble,HubSpot,Buffer,Hootsuite Pro,rignite
Nuvi may be the right tool for you, but do your homework and compare them to the other tools listed above to find the right one at the best price in meeting your desired goals. Also, I personally prefer monthly payment v. year-long contracts UNTIL I am 100% sure I can get a ROI – many social monitoring and listening tools allow you to choose, monthly or annual (with discount) whereas NUVI only has annual contract pricing.

About Nuvi

Nuvi is a social analytics and customer experience management platform built on a proprietary language engine boasting listening with high accuracy. Nuvi helps users listen, plan, publish, engage, analyze, locate, review, and capture to support better customer experiences.

Nuvi Features

Has featureSocial Monitoring and Listening
Has featureReal-time Social Analytics
Has featureSocial Media Research
Has featureSocial Media Publishing
Has featurePage Analytic Dashboards

Nuvi Screenshots

Nuvi Integrations

Facebook Pages Manager, Facebook for Business, Google My Business, Bitly, Reddit, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin

Nuvi Competitors