Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
oneSafe lets users store personal information in one place without having to remember passwords, that includes a system to organize them into categories, favorites and a search tool designed to enable users to find stored information. oneSafe focuses on mobile identity and security, and provides apps for Apple and Android devices. It also enables users to scan and secure card and ID information, and for security is fingerprint enabled (i.e. it can be secured using biometric authentication).
oneSafe offers additional security features. Users can activate a decoy safe, or self-destruct the app and stored information on stolen devices. oneSafe also installs a break-in attempt protection feature, that can snap a photo of the intruder or thief. For iOS, the search tool integrates with iOS Spotlight to speed search, and provides additional icons, a password reader and additional safety audit features, Siri shortcuts, and other features. All versions of oneSafe can be customized with visuals to make the appealing to the user.
In designing their app, the vendor states they’ve accounted for the technical factor, and the human factor. The technical factor means protecting information with encryption of stored data and passwords under the highest possible standards. The human factor is about design, so that the app remains secure under likely everyday use and habits. The vendor states they account for both, and incorporate both encryption (AES 256) and the ability for the user to establish the desired level of security. The vendor states oneSafe makes the entry password unhackable through never storing the password anywhere; the main password uses PBKDF2 for authentication, and uses a complex calculation that makes breaking the password through brute force or hacking untenable.
oneSafe is a product from Lunabee Studio, in Chambery. Founded in 2011, the company focuses on providing apps for iOS and Android that support convenience, productivity, and security.
- Supported: Decoy safe
- Supported: Break-in attempts reports
- Supported: Auto-lock
- Supported: Self-destruction mode
- Supported: TRI-PIN keyboard
- Supported: Data synchronization
- Supported: Animated icons
- Supported: Step-by-step password reader
- Supported: Password safety audit
- Supported: Siri shortcuts
- Supported: Advanced Encryption Standard – 256 bits
- Cheaper than the competition.
- Easy to use.
- Passwords for documents inside the app is a good service!
- It has some features that aren’t useful at all. I mean that there are some features that are not used frequently.
- The Mac prices are a little bit elevated compared with their competition.
- They should do the UI a little bit more formally.
- It helps to keep our passwords safe and in hand when we need them.
- Has reduced calls to IT to recover Passwords.