Reviews (1-3 of 3)
August 13, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
We use it as part of our push/pull strategy to gauge customer sentiment, comments, and NPS scores. I was instrumental in getting excutive approval to redesign our online communication strategy as well researched the needed changes. By pushing a pop-up survey after to 50% of our customers who have visited at least three pages as well as pushing a pop-up survey when they log out, we found that drove higher customer sat scores then pushing a survey more frequently. On the pull side, we instituted a persistent survey button on the right rail of the screen as well as in the footer so that customers could send us a message at their leisure. A side benefit to this was that customers would alerts us to issues on our website, sometimes even before our technical realized it.
- Flexible for making changes to survey questions, layout, and text
- Great tracking of customer responses as well as ease of integrating Google Analytics for additional tracking
- Support team was very knowledgeable and responses to requests
- Integrating with Google Analytics did take several sessions with their support team, so that could use improving
- Needed additional assistance from their technical team because of the configuration
- Limited customization for standard deployment survey templates. Some reports are a bit outdated
Read Richard Perroset's full review
OpinionLab is a great way to collect passive feedback from our online users in a simple unobtrusive manner. Easily implemented by most areas of the organization and used to help direct new product development. It can also aid in determining issues with our online tools and processes.
January 27, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
OpinionLab is a valuable way to collect passive feedback from a digital product user in a simple unobtrusive manner. It is easily consumable by most areas of the organization and can help direct product development.
- Easily deployed, using either standard templates or custom installs.
- Easy reporting interface, and good delivery options for automated reports.
- Extendable methods for extracting real-time voice of the customer comments during product launches, releases or other critical timeframes.
- Does simple very well, but complicated not as well. It is NOT a survey system.
- Some of the reports are still a bit old for display, but new features have been released recently giving more options.
- Standard deployment templates may be a bit limited for customization, or you need to go to fully customized and do the development yourself.
Read Dieter Davis's full review
OpinionLab is best suited where you want unrestrained, unbiased feedback and not complicated surveys. It means you get less structured information, but you DO get information you hadn't anticipated that leads you in new directions. Most useful when you can tie it to other analytical systems such as Tealeaf, ClickTale, Adobe Analytics, etc.
July 22, 2014
Score 8 out of 10
OpinionLab was used solely by the digital marketing team. Its main purpose was to secure user intel on page design and functionality. It gave the digital marketing team another "set of eyes," in identifying issues on specific pages, as well as, gather insight on potential enhancements during specific testing phases of the marketing and member websites.
- Their customer web portal is intuitive and easy to navigate.
- Their product allows for design/brand customization.
- Their customer service is stellar and are very responsive.
- Add a multi user dashboard.
Read Alex Corzo's full review
It depends on how detailed they want the analysis. Tools like ForSee Results provide a more robust look at the survey results whilst tying it back to the user's experience. Potential integration issues may also be challenging with OpinionLab, so it depends on the customers intent and how they will manage and analyze the data collected.