Score 9 out of 10
Read Benjamin Himley's full review
Pros and Cons
- Quick and easy test setup if you've got the html/css changes ready to go.
- Detailed analytics, providing all sorts of quality information such as totals vs uniques.
- Support always picks up the phone right away! Great with answering your questions and often also give suggestions on better ways to test
- Please add more APIs for exporting data and integrate into a data warehouse so that we could perform our own analytics!
- The Optimizely script sometimes slows page loading time.
- It would be nice to be able to auto-pause experiments at a particular time.