Publish to PDF (40)
Multi-User Support (named login) (40)
Formatting capabilities (40)
Report Formatting Templates (40)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle Analytics Server, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Oracle Analytics Server (OAS) supersedes the Oracle Business Intelligence (BI) Foundation Suite. It is an on-premises self-service visualization and augmented AI analytics platform. It provides a full range of capabilities including AI that surfaces key insights in datasets, data enrichment features that automatically recommend new elements for analysis, machine learning capabilities for both traditional and citizen data scientists, data visualizations for dashboards and reporting.
Customers that choose this self-managed on-premises or private cloud deployment can manage upgrades on their schedule and implement customization options such as custom skins/styles, metadata, messaging and more.
- Easy to use ad-hoc query and analysis
- Comprehensive suite of data visualizations
- High quality enterprise reporting
- Scalable multidimensional OLAP server for forward-looking analysis
- Mobile app optimized for touch interactions
- Geospatial mapping and visualization
- Integrated scorecard and strategy management
- Ability to act on insight by invoking business processes from within BI
- Common Enterprise Information Model
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Query
No reviews found
Try adjusting your results by removing or modifying your filters.