Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Employment history (177)8.888%
- Organization and location management (167)8.686%
- Employee demographic data (168)8.585%
- Job profiles and administration (170)8.383%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle Cloud HCM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Oracle Fusion Cloud Human Capital Management connects every human resource process from hire to retire—including global HR, talent management, workforce management, and payroll. The vendor also presents it as the most connected solution across the enterprise, with one cloud unifying HCM across finance, supply chain, and customer experience.
This unified solution helps provide a consistent experience across devices, enable one source of truth for HR data to improve decision-making, and empower users with market-leading innovation to address current and future business objectives.
- Experience: Engaging with the system is designed to be as easy as a natural conversation, through a voice-based UI and a digital assistant to get quick answers and execute processes from any device.
- Agility: Adapt people strategy to the ever-increasing pace of change with an all-in-one HCM solution that unifies every process across the employee lifecycle.
- Innovation: Thousands of new capabilities delivered each quarter, with more than 80% of these driven by customer feedback.
Oracle Cloud Talent Acquisition (Taleo) Reviews
This page includes reviews for the Oracle Cloud Talent Acquisition module, previously known as Taleo. These reviews are marked as referring to the Taleo edition.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
Watch Oracle Cloud HCM Tour
- Workday Human Capital Management
- Ultimate Software
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Support for 100+ countries and regions|
|Supported Languages||38 languages|
- through website designing
- through trading
- Able to view previous employee employment records and compare with resume.
- Able to track and monitor retired employees data.
- Payroll Management.
- The way it allowed us to track employees' performance is just wow.
- We can search for the employees assets .
- Our performance on the whole is boosted.
- log in employees time
- Centralize HCM System
- Easy to configure, implement, and use Oracle Cloud HCM
- Configured banking processes using self service e.g employee loan, credit card, etc.
- HR department
- Easy and great mobile access makes things easy for us.
- The time taking procedures are no longer time-taking for us.
- The employee insights are being closely monitored to make things better for all the employees.
- Employee exit module has been customized to make things easy.
- We look for our company's employee assets via their profiles.
- The reports it provides help us in satisfying higher authorities.
- We are keeping an eye on the performance of our employees.
- They have integrated this with Concur.
- Enabling the mobile feature part which makes it easily accessible.
- All my clients are happy
- In oracle I made my client life easy and simple
- My Client learned the best practices of oracle methodology and they are excited about working on oracle applications.
- Our overall performance is uplifted.
- The way it has managed all the HR department tasks is phenomenal.
- We never thought to have a tool that would assist us in keeping track of employees' performance.
- Better insights about employees for further analysis
- Mobile Apps for Core HR, separate apps for reports
- Customized total compensation statement
- Custom approvals for each action
- Have implemented a custom exit module for employee exit
- Employee asset management was tracked through employee profile
- Have used existing charts and reports for giving insights on employee to business
- Onboarding new hire portal for external candidate access
- In Goals we calculate absolute achievement rather than rating
- Oracle HCM Cloud positions us for the present and future
- Fast formulas allow for the flexibility to insert your business rules into various places
- Improving our capability to engage employees and recognize, cultivate and reward talent
- We have been able to incorporate job descriptions via our JD tools.
- We have been able to use Oracle Cloud HCM Taleo branding files to uniquely brand different organizations within the same instance of Taleo.
- We have been able to implement an almost entirely paperless system, which has reduced work for HR
- The Oracle Cloud HCM app provides very convenient access to all features within the platform and is something our previous platform did not offer
- We've seen no unexpected or innovative ways, as such.
- New and complete interface.
- Effective service.
- Smooth talent acquisition
- Increased collaboration
- Deep workforce insights
- Increased operational efficiency
- Usage of HR Help Desk
- Innovative workforce modeling and predictive analysis
- Digital Assitant
- Mobile-enabled technology
- Automatic integration to third-party systems