Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Employment history (177)8.888%
- Organization and location management (167)8.686%
- Employee demographic data (168)8.585%
- Job profiles and administration (170)8.383%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle Cloud HCM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Oracle Fusion Cloud Human Capital Management connects every human resource process from hire to retire—including global HR, talent management, workforce management, and payroll. The vendor also presents it as the most connected solution across the enterprise, with one cloud unifying HCM across finance, supply chain, and customer experience.
This unified solution helps provide a consistent experience across devices, enable one source of truth for HR data to improve decision-making, and empower users with market-leading innovation to address current and future business objectives.
- Experience: Engaging with the system is designed to be as easy as a natural conversation, through a voice-based UI and a digital assistant to get quick answers and execute processes from any device.
- Agility: Adapt people strategy to the ever-increasing pace of change with an all-in-one HCM solution that unifies every process across the employee lifecycle.
- Innovation: Thousands of new capabilities delivered each quarter, with more than 80% of these driven by customer feedback.
Oracle Cloud Talent Acquisition (Taleo) Reviews
This page includes reviews for the Oracle Cloud Talent Acquisition module, previously known as Taleo. These reviews are marked as referring to the Taleo edition.
- Supported: Employee demographic data
- Supported: Employment history
- Supported: Job profiles and administration
- Supported: Workflow for transfers, promotions, pay raises, etc.
- Supported: Benefits information
- Supported: Organizational charting
- Supported: Organization and location management
- Supported: Compliance data (COBRA, OSHA, etc.)
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Support for external payroll vendors
- Supported: Off-cycle/On-Demand payment
- Supported: Payroll history for each employee
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Payroll tracking and auditing
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Statutory form management
- Supported: Approval workflow
- Supported: Email notifications
- Supported: Balance details
- Supported: Travel absence management
- Supported: Annual carry-forward and encashment
- Supported: Employee login
- Supported: View and generate pay and benefit information
- Supported: Update personal information
- Supported: Request time off
- Supported: View job history
- Supported: View company policy documentation
- Supported: View company news and information
- Supported: Employee recognition
- Supported: Tracking of all physical assets
- Supported: Asset return
- Supported: Report builder
- Supported: Pre-built reports
- Supported: Ability to combine HR data with external data
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by same vendor
- Supported: Additional HR capabilities (talent management, LMS, etc.) supplied by different vendor
- Supported: Performance plans
- Supported: Performance improvement plans
- Supported: Review status tracking
- Supported: Review reminders
- Supported: Multiple review frequency
- Supported: Create succession plans/pools
- Supported: Candidate ranking
- Supported: Candidate search
- Supported: Candidate development
- Supported: New hire portal
- Supported: Manager tracking tools
- Supported: Corporate goal setting
- Supported: Individual goal setting
- Supported: Line-of sight-visibility
- Supported: Performance tracking
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
Watch Oracle Cloud HCM Tour
- Workday Human Capital Management
- Ultimate Software
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Support for 100+ countries and regions|
|Supported Languages||38 languages|
- Our HR team can look for the performance of the employees of the organization thoroughly.
- The recruitment process has become very easy for us and less hectic as well.
- We no longer feel insecure as it is a highly secure tool.
- It is a great payroll solution.
Mainly the following problems were addressed for the organizations whom I advised:
1. Maintain a single source of employee/HR information
2. Evaluation of employee's performance in an effective and continuous way
3. It reduced the time to recruit and onboard an employee in the organization
4. Provided a platform to request the HR-related requests through [a] self-service portal
5. It solved to upskill employees by identifying skill gap and suggesting the ways to upskill
6. Helped leaders to do an effective risk and impact assessment of the employees in the department/business and take measures to make the employees get retained and be relevant to the organization