February 27, 2020
Score 7 out of 10
Read Michael Weissberg's full review
Pros and Cons
- OCC is mobile friendly and you can create different views easily
- IT does not need to be involved in adding and modifying products - the backend user interface is easy for marketing to work within
- A/B testing is extremely easy, requires absolutely no programming, and allows marketing to continuously optimize the website - live - and automatically implement the best working results
- Initial implementation for us has been particularly expensive, and requires the use of multiple partners. Onboarding and initial build out can be difficult, with some potential far-reaching errors.
- We've discovered from others in our use case, that if an error is made in initial product definition and hierarchy setup, they live in the instance permanently.
- Specifically, within search, it will only search 'products,' so things like warranties, articles, or other content wouldn't show up unless literally everything is an independent product.