March 25, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Russell Glitman's full review
Pros and Cons
- Rapidly update product assortment and merchandising presentation.
- Responsive design reduces development time for desktop, mobile and tablet versions of the web site.
- Server infrastructure and CDN provide a reliable and extensible platform manages traffic bursts created by email, catalog mailings and fourth quarter seasonal surge.
- Integration with other Oracle web products, particularly Responsys. The more we can leverage our red apps together the better.
- Development of new services, such as Experiments and AI Apps, requires extensive trouble shooting by the customer. We can spend months working with Oracle to get these services to work correctly. On the plus side, Oracle is clearly committed to solving the issues we find and works aggressively to resolve problems.
- Upgrades to the application always seem to require a patch or two. This frequently extends the upgrade schedule, effecting our implementation plans and our own site enhancement schedule.