- Approval workflows (6)9.191%
- Content collaboration (6)7.676%
- Content calendar (6)7.575%
- Ideation (6)6.363%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle Content Marketing (Compendium), legacy, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Oracle Content Marketing of the Oracle Marketing Cloud, based on technology acquired with Compendium in 2013, was a content marketing solution designed to make it easy to create and distribute compelling content across multiple channels to a targeted audience. The solution enabled users to plan, produce, and deliver engaging content across multiple personas and channels throughout the customer life cycle. Oracle Content Marketing / Compendium solutions were aimed at helping marketers acquire and retain ideal customers, and engage them with a relevant experience spanning the entire customer lifecycle.
A legacy product, Oracle Compendium is now end of sale.
- Supported: Customer Centric Personas
- Supported: Robust Topic Modeling
- Supported: Content Scoring Models to Ensure Effective Messaging
- Supported: Content Analytics
- Supported: Business Units
- ScribbleLive Insights (formerly Appinions)
- Oracle Marketing Cloud Products
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
- Resolved approval issues
- Reduced overhead and redundancy when it came to teams collaboration
- Made it easier to share analytics and results with management
- It has helped us share more fun, informative and interesting stories with our audience.
- We have been able to link our stories to our social media to help share them and share more content that available and suggested on social media.
- The interface isn't the most user-friendly and getting to customer support is a challenge. We've contemplated switching to a new service, but since we've been using it for so long, we worry switching to another platform may lose all of our current and archived content.
- It's been a great place for our audience to get inspired and want to contribute to the blog as well and easily write an article within the platform that we can look over, edit and publish.
- Great way to post about the company, and ensuring that the marketing team can track the effectiveness of strategies without involving the product teams.
- Understand that the software isn't the biggest cost of a blogging program. It's the time and resources it takes to create the content. It's easy to set a schedule/ed call in their solution and assign topics to people (with deadlines).
- To show management that we have hit out KPIs and thus need more budget for other blogs.
- Helped us make more money
- Helped us make more connections within our organization
- Took a while for people to learn how to use it
- None so far yet, we've just implemented it, and there were no alternative systems yet in Wolters Kluwer.
- Everyone had their own plan and executed them without taking into consideration the impact of another ongoing project. Compendium has created communication between teams that were not communicating before.