- Product management (19)9.292%
- Website integration (19)9.292%
- Product catalog & listings (19)9.191%
- Product variations (19)8.989%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle CX Commerce, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
Oracle CX Commerce (formerly Oracle Commerce Cloud) is presented as a unified commerce solution for B2B and direct-to-consumer ecommerce. It allows users to leverage real-time customer actions combined with customer lifetime data to deliver buyer-specific experiences anywhere they expect, at scale. Integration into financial, inventory, and supply chain data are present to simplify the management of complex omnichannel selling, and enable configurable and bundled goods and services to be sold on self-service channels, and creates a path to new business models with the goal of delivering more consistent customer relationships and greater revenue predictability.
The vendor states with Oracle, companies are meeting the unique demands of their businesses and boosting online sales with native search capabilities, intuitive experience management tools built for the business user, and AI-driven personalization. Oracle CX Commerce is built with an API-first approach, to give commerce practitioners the necessary agility to adapt as business and customer needs change, and the ability to continuously differentiate the experiences that keep customers engaged.
Oracle offers a suite of integrated customer experience (CX) applications to enhance an organization’s self-service capabilities including CX Commerce, CPQ, Subscription Management, and CX Content, as well as CX Sales, CX Marketing, and CX Service solutions to make every customer moment matter.
- Supported: Product catalog & listings
- Supported: Product management
- Supported: Bulk product upload
- Supported: Branding
- Supported: Search & filter
- Supported: Mobile storefront
- Supported: Product variations
- Supported: Subscriptions & downloads
- Supported: Website integration
- Supported: Visual customization
- Supported: CMS
- Supported: Customer service tools
- Supported: Abandoned cart recovery
- Supported: Tax calculator
- Supported: Shipping calculator
- Supported: Checkout user experience
- Supported: PayPal integration
- Supported: Returns & refunds
- Supported: eCommerce security
- Supported: B2B features
- Supported: Promotions & discounts
- Supported: Personalized recommendations
- Supported: SEO
- Supported: Product reviews
- Supported: Social commerce integration
- Supported: Customer registration
- Supported: Multi-site management
- Supported: Order processing
- Supported: Inventory management
- Supported: Accounting
- Supported: Shipping
- Supported: Custom functionality
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Mobile Web|
The backend is also far, far more easily utilized than our previous home grown solution, which required a significant amount of IT and programming help to add or modify any products. With Oracle Commerce Cloud, marketing can easily add, adjust, and categorize products without IT involvement.