Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Email deliverability reporting (237)8.686%
- List management (127)8.585%
- Landing pages (125)8.484%
- Dashboards (123)8.484%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle CX Marketing, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $2,000 per month
- Tech Details
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) is a suite of digital marketing solutions that help B2B & B2C marketers use real-time intelligence & customer signals to deliver personalized experiences. Products include:
- Oracle Eloqua: Marketing automation to create & execute brilliant B2B campaigns
- Oracle Responsys: Cross-channel customer experience orchestration for B2C marketers, enabling them to deliver value to every individual
- Oracle Maxymiser: Customer journey optimization across websites & mobile apps through testing, personalization, recommendations, & insights
- Oracle Infinity: Behavioral intelligence streaming & real-time decision making for applications, at scale
- Oracle CX Audience: Precise targeting & audience analytics to drive engagement and marketing ROI
- Oracle CrowdTwist: Personalized loyalty & reward programs to grow brand value, purchase frequency, and customer relationships
- Oracle CX Content: Personalized, scalable content creation powered by AI for consistent experiences across apps & channels
- Oracle Unity: Single, dynamic view of the customer through unified online, offline, & third-party data
- Oracle DataFox: Verified company data & real-time signals to drive personalized marketing
These tools help marketers unify customer data, deliver relevant experiences at scale & in real time, and easily execute sophisticated cross-channel marketing to accelerate business growth & brand loyalty.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||North & South America, EMEA, APAC, Japan|
|Supported Languages||English, French Canadian, French European, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Turkish|
- Segmenting customers/prospects to send the right message to the right contact.
- Mapping campaigns from basic newsletter to marketing automation.
- Scoring leads to increase sales conversion rate.
- A web agency works with us to create our emailings, but from time to time, we do it ourselves and it is not that easy to use.
- For end users, difficulty to use it if not in the tool on a daily basis.
To our sales colleagues, "how could you sell before, when you did not have that amount of leads coming from our campaigns ?"
And then, now that it's fully running after 18 months of use, there is so much more to to!
- Easier to use this marketing automation platform for A to Z follow-up.
- Great ROI on marketing campaigns, more lead conversions.
- Better customer service with specific customer-service campaigns.
- Segmenting contacts.
- Sending campaigns.
- Sending out leads to our sales team.
- We started launching automation campaigns after a year of implementation, I was told that it was earlier than market standards
- We use Eloqua for all data quality management campaigns, which is time saving and unexpected!
- Our social media programme needs to be addressed via Eloqua and all social information should go to our sales team,
- Our customer service department has great expectations for specific campaigns
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Analyst Reports
- Implemented in-house
- Professional services company
- The main issue was the quality of our marketing data which needed to be reviewed before connecting Eloqua to our CRM, a long and thorough process
- Another was to make Eloqua work with our Salesforce CRM, to be sure that the marketing data went up correctly to our CRM through our lead scoring process
- Campaign mapping is very easy to use and to explain to others.
- Segmentation includes every aspects of what we need to set the right target.
- I had difficulties defining the lead scoring process, as we have so many different business cases in our market.
- Insight is not that user-friendly and I need to rewrite data to make it "presentable".
- Customer service - we have a wonderful solutions team that helps us with managed testing and strategy, as well as technical support for our self-service tests. They're responsive, respectful, and helpful. We have yet to run across an issue they couldn't help us with.
- Reporting - the reporting tools are robust and easy to use, and one of my favorite things is the filtering capability that comes out of the box so that I don't have to add filters to my individual campaigns in order to understand impact by traffic channel, etc...
- There's a bit of a learning curve, especially if you're used to using a different platform like Test & Target. This is especially true for our developers who still need to get the advanced training to enable them to code some of our more complex tests without help.
- We can test just about anything we want, and there are also great merchandising capabilities. However, this is a testing platform first, so some things require a bit of a workaround. That hasn't been an issue yet, however... you can still do it, but it's a bit more involved (IE testing badging on specific products.) They are working in this area... they've already added some functionality I asked them about a year ago such as targeting by weather.
- Much better insight into customer behavior - we've been able to get a better idea of how audiences for our various websites differ from each other, even in the same geographic regions. This helps with our employee efficiency as we're better able to make decisions on how to address our customers online. This information is also shared with our offline marketing teams to help create a more cohesive overall approach.
- We've seen significant decreases in our bounce and exit rates, helping us to widen the funnel and bring more customers deeper into our sites. We've also tested into higher adds to cart on product pages and higher overall conversion, leading to lifts in our target metrics.
- Adobe Test and Target,Monetate
For Monetate, we evaluated them both initially and at our first renewal. I found that they were about testing second, merchandising first, and they weren't able to give us a working prototype of the type of price testing we would need for our sites. I was also very disappointed by the follow-through of their sales teams... promised feedback and information were never provided leaving me to wonder what their customer service would be like after signing a contract. Between that and the technical gaps, we felt this was not the right fit for us.
- Price testing
- User experience testing on key site pages (homepage, category pages, product pages, checkout)
- Customer segmentation / targeted experiences
- It seems that our price testing was rather innovative, as none of the other solutions available could do what we were asking. We were able to give alternate pricing options for our products (which products differed by site) and to display new or strike-thru pricing both on the product pages and on category pages and anywhere else that product appeared with a price... all in the same campaign.
- We found that integrating Maxymiser with ClickTale gave us some surprising insights. By looking at user visit recordings by test experience, we were able to uncover user experience issues further down the funnel that explained unexpected test results.
- Our use of Maxymiser itself wasn't innovative, but the results of our testing were unexpected; we ran several very similar tests on two different websites serving the same geographic region with very similar products. We found that the audiences responded very differently to the same approach, which has helped us to stop making assumptions that those sets of customers were inherently similar.
- Personalization - our program isn't mature enough yet to really use this, but we definitely want to start creating personalized user experiences in the future.
- Mobile - this audience isn't growing as quickly for us as it is in other industries, but it's definitely growing, and this is on our radar as an opportunity for the future. Maxymiser has some great testing capabilities to help us understand this new-to-us audience so see how that experience should differ from our main site.
- Implemented in-house
- The mmcore.js file has to be loaded synchronously... we had a 3rd party program dynamically loading asynchronous files in front of it, and had to add some exclusions. Once we made the adjustments to make sure it was implemented exactly as Maxymiser had recommended, it worked flawlessly on that and other sites where we subsequently implemented.
- Reporting - it's so easy it's almost just intuitive. They have training available, but I found that I didn't really need it.
- Campaign setup. It does help if you've had basic training or previous testing experience, but I've found that I can set up a fairly complex campaign in about 5 minutes (caveat is that I write my testing brief first.)
- Adding basic segments to your campaign - there are a lot of out of the box segments available with a wizard-like interface that makes it extremely easy to set up what you want.
- Using the Visual Campaign Builder (VCB.) This is a very streamlined tool that makes it extremely quick and easy to set up simple tests that don't require coding. I can set up and launch a basic test in 10 minutes.
- Not necessarily difficult or cumbersome, but it takes a bit of practice at first to get used to creating and mapping site and campaign scripts. Once you understand how it works, it's really pretty easy.
- Obviously, the more complicated your test, the more complicated some of the setup will be. We've found that for things like testing all of a certain type of product page, there's some scripting involved that's fairly advanced. Our services team has helped us a lot, but it's a good idea to get the advanced technical training for your dev team.
- Marketing Automation: sending out multiple emails, nurture, setting up an involved nurture program that allows for a lot of selection.
- Allowing the segregation of customer by number of emails delivered within 24 hours
- Daily marketing automation
- Reporting on emails
- Usage stats
- Program builder extensive nurture program
- Lead scoring
- Long term nurturing
- Smoothness of operations.
- Ease of training.
- File import/export
- API (e.g. SOAP or REST)
- AppExchange or similar marketplace
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Building of nurture program
- Upload of customer database
- Online training
- Sending out emails
- Building distribution lists
- Pulling batch reports
- finding Hypersites
- Missing some functionality that we need
- Ease of use.
- Drag and drop functionality.