Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Landing pages (125)
List management (127)
Email deliverability reporting (237)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle CX Marketing, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $2,000 per month
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) is a suite of digital marketing solutions that help B2B & B2C marketers use real-time intelligence & customer signals to deliver personalized experiences. Products include:
- Oracle Eloqua: Marketing automation to create & execute brilliant B2B campaigns
- Oracle Responsys: Cross-channel customer experience orchestration for B2C marketers, enabling them to deliver value to every individual
- Oracle Maxymiser: Customer journey optimization across websites & mobile apps through testing, personalization, recommendations, & insights
- Oracle Infinity: Behavioral intelligence streaming & real-time decision making for applications, at scale
- Oracle CX Audience: Precise targeting & audience analytics to drive engagement and marketing ROI
- Oracle CrowdTwist: Personalized loyalty & reward programs to grow brand value, purchase frequency, and customer relationships
- Oracle CX Content: Personalized, scalable content creation powered by AI for consistent experiences across apps & channels
- Oracle Unity: Single, dynamic view of the customer through unified online, offline, & third-party data
- Oracle DataFox: Verified company data & real-time signals to drive personalized marketing
These tools help marketers unify customer data, deliver relevant experiences at scale & in real time, and easily execute sophisticated cross-channel marketing to accelerate business growth & brand loyalty.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||North & South America, EMEA, APAC, Japan|
|Supported Languages||English, French Canadian, French European, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Swedish, Turkish|
- Increased speed at which campaigns are deployed
- Increased retention rate
- Improved landing page conversion through A/B testing
- Things have become less time taking and more efficient with their automation.
- Campaigns are running successfully.
- Marketing tool with all the tools we were in dire need of so it is totally a win-win situation for us.
- The high price is something, that has a negative impact on our business.
- Increased and uplifted performance of our company.
- The way we can analyze our client's digital behavior on our websites help us in getting sincere customers for our company.
- Bugs are annoying.
- Our marketing department has made progress in a very short time.
- The way it sometimes initiates installing wrong information just disturbs the whole working environment of our department.
- Marketing processes are manageable and automated.
- We can look for the progress of our campaigns.
- Email campaigns are also easily managed with it and automated email response is quite beneficial.
- It is great for marketing and is equipped with almost all the features a business asks for.
- A fast, measurable lead nurturing process.
- Efficient analysis of our email marketing activity - This has made it easier to locate loopholes and shortcomings in our email marketing approach.
- Efficient sales lead demographic targeting.
- It has highly contributed to positive ROI on the overall performance across the entire company.
- Eloqua is fully integrated with other systems within our organization.
- Reviewing, editing, uploading, and deleting content is simple.
- The platform is easy to use and manage.
- Has helped us market better
- Reach more individuals and do a better job at doing so
- Complete marketing tasks in less time
- Automate a lot of work
- Helped deliver campaigns to budget and deadline
- Reduced time spent in data integrity maintenance
- Delivered more qualified leads to the sales team
- Measurably positive impact on ROI
- We managed to merge/replace the use of 2 or 3 other tools into one Tool, hence the great cost-benefit value and return on investment
- Improved communication
- Better relatability
- Sales rep engagement
- It helped in saving cost, by using one system we were able to create a business model where the costs can be shared per country.
- Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) has helped us to be better organized and to break through silos
- Lead generation has increased over time
- Has improved our customer satisfaction because we are more aware of the fatigue levels
- Our sales executives are now able to follow up with the leads more closely, and it makes a big difference for us in terms of ROI.
- Our marketers are working more closely with the sales department now to align their objectives, so it has a positive impact on ROI.
- Our user-adaptive rate is getting higher as users are generally happy with the tool, so it has a positive impact.
- All campaigns are individually evaluated by us using Oracle reports to keep track of project profit and loss.
- All campaigns have reportedly achieved amazing results and met all of our expectations, even exceeding them and surprising us.
- I can confidently say that ROI with Oracle is always high and profits are constantly increasing.
- It has helped us to automate our marketing efforts effectively, which helps to save man hours invested
- The platform is easy to use and implement, which allows employees to get easily trained
- The platform allows us to use a great reporting tool that helps to analyze and scale our marketing efforts
- We have achieved a higher lead conversion rate
- Because of the small learning curve, it was easy and rapid for us to deploy it
- Ability to target customers on different channels using the same database management
- Triggered campaigns equal less time with manual sends
- Ease of use during quarantine as businesses adapt to all-virtual campaigns
- Improved the speed of creating emails a least by 30%
- Better overall data tracking visibility, leading us to make better decisions with marketing campaigns
- More consistent brand voice and creative execution
- Enablement of uses to manage their own workflows
- Increased level of marketing nurture complexity, driving better results
- Better lifecycle management, allowing for tailored communications
- Higher registration rates
- Less time spent creating campaigns
- Utilizing of Eloqua has helped produced tons of leads and seamlessly deliver over to our CRM system. The downside of the integration was missing the notifications of any dropoffs.
- Employee efficiency was definitely boosted thanks to Eloqua. Our team of 4 can serve the whole company which has six to eight different service lines, or internal clients.
- Eloqua supports are usually courteous but many times my requests are not prioritized. Also many bugs I discovered were not recognized and solved promptly.