Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Customer data management / contact management (12)8.787%
- Role-based user permissions (13)8.686%
- Workflow management (12)7.979%
- Single sign-on capability (13)7.373%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle CX Sales, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Oracle CX Sales, part of the Oracle Cloud CX suite, is a cloud-based CRM that aims to deliver enriched customer intelligence to help sellers be more efficient, through a complete, connected and scalable CRM solution. Oracle CX Sales is a system of recommendation that guides and prescribes the best course of action. It’s UI is designed to removes distractions, so sellers focus on the right deals at the right time. Oracle CX Sales connects data from across the business and layers on third-party data and real-time market signals to create a complete customer picture that sellers can trust and use to deliver more relevant customer interactions.
The solution includes: Sales Force Automation (SFA), Sales Performance Management (SPM), Partner Relationship Management (PRM), Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ), Subscription Management, Customer Data Management (CDM), and AI-sourced data via Oracle DataFox.
Oracle CX Sales helps businesses:
- Automate time-consuming data entry and task management to create more effective and efficient sales organizations.
- Plan better with a more complete sales planning and performance management solution.
- Expand their Total Addressable Market (TAM) and elevate business performance with AI-sourced, human-verified data.
- And more…
To learn more about how Oracle aims to help improve sales efficiencies visit www.oracle.com/cx/sales/
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Call Reports
- Supported: Asset Management
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Contact Relationships and Hierarchy
- Supported: Assessments for lead, opportunity, account, contact
- Supported: Mobile Offline Mode
- Supported: Mobile Voice Commands
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Sales optimization and deal management enables us to close big deals.
- Pricing on the other hand enables us to analyze the market and set the required standards for our products and services.
- Discounting attracts more buyers.
- We were able to make better and informed decisions
- Sales planning and forecasting helped in closing deals
- Excellent pricing suggestions helped us structure the quotes to suit customer requirements
- Ensured deal closure times decreased and new prospects were tracked better
- I don't have [any] idea.
- I am not directly involved with all aspects of the Oracle Sales platform usage.
- Helped increase revenues by 10%
- Achieved a higher ROI
- Helped attract more talent into the business
- Better sales.
- Better company image.
- Better sales tracking.
- Streamlined sales workflow
- Effective sales contact management
- Effective offline sales management
- Improved sales
- Improved data management
- Clear tracking of sales
- Show data by country, allowing us to track performance indicators by territory
- It's helped track sales vs budget
- Identify missing potential costs
- With respect to time, it has saved a lot due to automation.
- With regard to insights, it's been helpful in getting a forecast of activities
- Customer experience has been improved. Their satisfaction index is higher
- Costs are down as now agents are able to solve more queries within a single call
- Better customer engagement in cross-sell campaigns
- This has drastically allowed for analytical support creation. Previous time spent on manual reports frees up time for other investigations.
- Fewer customer service reps cross referencing bad data or causing longer support time.
- It is a good tool for capturing customer data helping with repeat sales.
- It has a nice workflow for leads, opportunities, etc. allowing us to convert sales.
- The mobile version turned off a lot of our users who then refused to use it.
- Account Verification
- Target Lists
- Accurate differentiation between field and commercial accounts
- Insight into partner products for up-sell/cross-sell and integration conversions with current customers
- The positive impact is that you don't use any time when it comes to looking for the back-round of the prospect you want to reach. All the information is at one point.
- Another positive impact is that the integration with Salesforce gives you the knowledge of your history with that company, who is working on it, how much that opportunity worth, etc.
- The negative impact, It should not post the positions they are looking for.
- It has no impact on my region because of the lack of information.
- Works only for the teams focused on big companies so SME teams don't benefit from it.
- It is a great tool to prioritize big accounts.
- Hard to say, but we find great value in being able to see the pipeline in real-time.
- It allows you to stay on top of reorder points for your existing customers. We call them attrition calls.
- When you orders flowing in, it makes it easier to follow up with buyers for other business units since you already have pre-existing business.
- As a sales organization, everyone in the company has visibility across the board into what is our profit at any given moment for the day, week, month and year. This keeps up on track for each of our goals.
- More collaboration between Sales and Marketing
- Marketing now has access to Sales contacts/accounts/leads/opportunities to market to. Taking the burden off of the sellers but allow us to manage the brand.
- More engagement on a regular basis with our customers - always nurturing the rebuy
- It increased productivity in sales, and provided more visibility for our company.
- Since we have not fully implemented the program, I can't speak on this one.
- i do not know
- been able to house our sales pipelines in one place to avoid confusion across the sales force, which is spread out over the US.
- There have been improvements in reporting within the business for both sales and operations to be able to forecast projects and revenue.