Oracle CX SalesFormerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud
What is Oracle CX Sales?
Oracle CX sales - a complete sales lifecycle product that puts customer in the focus
CX Appspro employee
Supplier platform review
This system will save you time
Complex but has the potential to Boost up a business.
360 degree view of all aspects of our sales process.
Easy and smooth with Oracle CX Sales
Great for following up on the whole sales process, from beginning to end
Best tool for sales teams
Delight your customers via Oracle CX sales
Good backend cleanup of customer data. Just ok for front end sales.
Worth Considering, But Be Sure That It Will Adequately Meet Your Needs
Great for Account Research
Best way to gain insight into a company!
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Popular FeaturesView all 30 features
- Customer data management / contact management (12)8.787%
- Role-based user permissions (13)8.686%
- Workflow management (12)8.080%
- Single sign-on capability (13)7.373%
Reviewer Pros & ConsView all pros & cons
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Oracle CX Sales, and make your voice heard!
PricingView all pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
What is Oracle CX Sales?
Oracle CX Sales, part of the Oracle Cloud CX suite, is a cloud-based CRM that aims to deliver enriched customer intelligence to help sellers be more efficient, through a complete, connected and scalable CRM solution. Oracle CX Sales is a system of recommendation that guides and prescribes the best course of action. It’s UI is designed to removes distractions, so sellers focus on the right deals at the right time. Oracle CX Sales connects data from across the business and layers on third-party data and real-time market signals to create a complete customer picture that sellers can trust and use to deliver more relevant customer interactions.
The solution includes: Sales Force Automation (SFA), Sales Performance Management (SPM), Partner Relationship Management (PRM), Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ), Subscription Management, Customer Data Management (CDM), and AI-sourced data via Oracle DataFox.
Oracle CX Sales helps businesses:
- Automate time-consuming data entry and task management to create more effective and efficient sales organizations.
- Plan better with a more complete sales planning and performance management solution.
- Expand their Total Addressable Market (TAM) and elevate business performance with AI-sourced, human-verified data.
- And more…
To learn more about how Oracle aims to help improve sales efficiencies visit www.oracle.com/cx/sales/
Oracle CX Sales Features
Sales Force Automation Features
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
Customer Service & Support Features
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Help desk management
Marketing Automation Features
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
CRM Project Management Features
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
CRM Reporting & Analytics Features
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
Social CRM Features
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
Integrations with 3rd-party Software Features
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Call Reports
- Supported: Asset Management
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Contact Relationships and Hierarchy
- Supported: Assessments for lead, opportunity, account, contact
- Supported: Mobile Offline Mode
- Supported: Mobile Voice Commands
Oracle CX Sales Screenshots
Oracle CX Sales Competitors
Oracle CX Sales Technical Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-11 of 11)
- Popular Filters