Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud, or the Oracle Sales Cloud) is a sales enablement and sales performance management suite, with modules providing sales intelligence via Oracle DataFox AI-based and human verified data, and dynamic proposals via configure, price, and quote with Oracle CPQ (the former BigMachines product).
Oracle CX Sales combines sales automation with partner relationship management and collaboration tools. Features include: lead and opportunity management, prospecting, customer data enrichment, territory and quota balancing, goal alignment, compensation plan modeling, account management, partner selling programs, social collaboration, and sales education/knowledge management.
The key elements of Oracle CX Sales Cloud include:
• Core foundational sales force automation tools such as account, opportunity and lead management and productivity tools
• A comprehensive partner relationship management offering to manage channel sales and partner management
• Extensive sales performance management encompassing the science of managing territories, quota management and sales incentive compensation
• Advanced analytics consisting of pre-built analytic reports, data visualization and adaptive intelligence
• A customer data management system to ensure clean, consolidated and complete customer information.
For more information visit https://www.oracle.com/applications/customer-experience/sales/