It is very use-full regarding the …
Customer data management / contact management (10)
Role-based user permissions (11)
Workflow management (10)
Single sign-on capability (11)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Oracle CX Sales, part of the Oracle Cloud CX suite, is a cloud-based CRM that aims to deliver enriched customer intelligence to help sellers be more efficient, through a complete, connected and scalable CRM solution. Oracle CX Sales is a system of recommendation that guides and prescribes the best course of action. It’s UI is designed to removes distractions, so sellers focus on the right deals at the right time. Oracle CX Sales connects data from across the business and layers on third-party data and real-time market signals to create a complete customer picture that sellers can trust and use to deliver more relevant customer interactions.
The solution includes: Sales Force Automation (SFA), Sales Performance Management (SPM), Partner Relationship Management (PRM), Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ), Subscription Management, Customer Data Management (CDM), and AI-sourced data via Oracle DataFox.
Oracle CX Sales helps businesses:
- Automate time-consuming data entry and task management to create more effective and efficient sales organizations.
- Plan better with a more complete sales planning and performance management solution.
- Expand their Total Addressable Market (TAM) and elevate business performance with AI-sourced, human-verified data.
- And more…
To learn more about how Oracle aims to help improve sales efficiencies visit www.oracle.com/cx/sales/
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Help desk management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Social data
- Supported: Social engagement
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Compensation management
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Call Reports
- Supported: Asset Management
- Supported: Predictive Analytics
- Supported: Contact Relationships and Hierarchy
- Supported: Assessments for lead, opportunity, account, contact
- Supported: Mobile Offline Mode
- Supported: Mobile Voice Commands
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
Frequently Asked Questions
- Easy to sell products[.]
- Build customers and make customer hub[.]
- Tracking the sales cycle from marketing to sell the product[.]
- Build Reports and Anayltics related to opportunities, leads, and service requests[.]
- Getting customers issues after and before selling[.]
- High ability to integrate with Oracles other products and 3rd products using Rest and Soap APIs[.]
- Restrict users using RBAC role based access[.]
- Having table views inside pages[.]
- Make handling fields as hide, update, required in faster way which is slow now[.]
- Miss adding address fields in custom objects[.]
- Great storage capability
- Great interface
- Smooth integration with other systems
- Cost effective
- Great user experience
- Excellent support
- Needs better visualisation tools
- Needs to be more future facing
- Needs to have more global capability
- We can keep an eye on the customer’s view and experience related to the product.
- It is exceptional in contact management. We can get the record of our clients and their contact information via this tool.
- Its mobile support has made things easy for me and my team as we can use it from anywhere effortlessly.
- Order and Lead management are two other important features for us.
- The dashboard is dull and monotonous.
- In my career, I haven’t taken so much time In understanding any software and This took me a month to get its basic working.
- Sales forecasting.
- Sales data management.
- Sales task management.
- Poor integration with Outlook.
- Poor integration with paid per click advertising platforms.
- Incident management
- Self service
- Search module
- Overview of performance
- Knowledge base
- AMazing consumer portal
- Integration issue with other crm
- Figure generated are not always correct
- OPA is challenging
- Difficult to navigate accounts
- Order tracking.
- Order processing by the supplier.
- Sending order updates & confirmation to the customer.
- Needs more flexible communication between supplier and customer seems to be quite a delay to send messages and communications back and forth when confirming orders.
- Dashboards for data visualization
- Clear tracking of the sales funnel
- Thorough information about everything related to prospects
- Convert prospects to account
- Lead nurturing
- Keeping track of customer interactions across different channels
- Real time sentiment analysis
- Knowledge management using AI to show relevant content to the agent to quickly solve the customer concern
- Custom training of ML algorithms is limited
- User Interface needs to be more intuitive
- Limited options to integrate with existing third-party CRM software
- AI features--we can automate tasks, generate leads, and create invoices and sales inquiries.
- Business intelligence reliability and capabilities are very good
- We can gather sales insight, which will be very useful for forecasting
- We cannot integrate a dialer tool with Oracle CX Sales (formerly Oracle Engagement Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud)
- Bit of an overly complicated product
- Outlook integration is lacking reliability and user acceptance
- Organization of customer data.
- Minimizing business disruption by allowing existing CRM solutions to run.
- On the same Fusion cloud platform as other Oracle solutions for future expansion.
- Interface is inconsistent between certain areas of sales cloud and customer data management cloud.
- Limitations in how we can configure certain customer areas.
- Minimal Enterprise Data Quality rules which may require additional PaaS licensing.
- Customization is flexible and easy, allowing you to do things such as added new fields for tracking additional data.
- Navigation is simple.
- The tool is generally intuitive to use and helps with organization.
- Performance often is slow.
- I would like to see additional built-in reports to choose from.
- Import/Export of data is not as simple as it should be.
- Insights of companies are really practical because gives you an overview of the company performance at the time you are looking at it.
- Easy to use the Company Search Module where you can easily search for companies on DataFox.
- The integration with Salesforce gives you a look at who is currently working with the prospect at this point and who has work in the past.
- It doesn't have a lot of information for mid-market in Latin America, so there is info you can increase on this.
- Job posting may not be part of the Commercial Module because it is where salespeople may look at it and start another process.
- You may add a top 100 list per country in the lists by default, to make it easier to use when putting attention on the correct sectors.
- Company Info
- Account Scoring
- Headquarters Location
- Current Technologies
- Gives annual revenue.
- Creating lists with similar companies for verticals.
- Gives insights like employee-related info or media articles that might be relevant.
- It has too little information on emerging markets like Latam.
- Only big companies, you can't find info on small ones.
- Making it easier to educate the AI.
- Each time we've had a hurdle, we were given internal assistance to ensure we were not left alone.
- It is easily customizable to add and subtract anything you see fit (we've added additional filters down to the zip code, state, rep's name, etc. to filter through data most effectively.
- There is no lag in the system. If you see it there, it is tracked in real time.
- I would like to see more integration with other CRMs such as Salesforce.
- We have each business unit built into Salesforce and it can track the amount of gross profit that flows through our Oracle database. It then further it trickles to each sales rep and what they've closed during their time at the company. These figures are not always accurate.
- It be difficult navigating to accounts and drilling down into each specific customer to understand details.
- House all of our data
- Accessible from anywhere
- Extremely difficult to use with little to no training documentation. We had to hire a third party company just to use the software.
- Outlook app causes so many issues that we had to uninstall it on everyone's computers.
- Creating reports is complicated due to the huge number of tables.
- Doesn't work for construction jobs, more made for selling parts.
- Excellent task management.
- Specific funnel tracking.
- Very detailed organization with areas for notes, contacts, and stages of the sale.
- I would like to see easier to customize dashboards.
- More thorough reporting.
- Larger knowledge base.
- DataFox allows you to filter your company searches with very specific criteria. This ensures that you generate companies that are relevant to your customer segment and that will have promise.
- DataFox has awesome export functionality. Once you create a list of companies, you can export it to Excel/CSV and import the list to Salesforce.
- DataFox has a very clean and easy and approachable User Interface that is easy to navigate and learn quickly.
- Sometimes the companies that are generated in a search aren't relevant. For example, if I search for Healthcare Software, sometimes DataFox will generate companies that have to do with Healthcare but aren't software companies. Thankfully, with more precise filtering, you can cut down the inaccuracy significantly.
- DataFox tells you the number of employees at a company, but I have found that this number is often inaccurate or at least not consistent with LinkedIn employee count.
- unsure, haven's started using it
- Based on recent meetings it appears there are some issues with unneeded clicks
- Preparation of reports and filtering data.
- Slack plugin for getting alerts
- Prospecting a company is awesome.
- Sometimes data is out of date
- Support is not very helpful for end users
- Sync is buggy and sometimes does not work properly
- Seamless Account and Contact integrations in web services using SourceSystemReference Values.
- Building out Custom Objects
- Kinking Custom Objects back to Native Objects
- Multiple Contact point thru the Mobile App
- The ease of which to create and edit contacts.
- The ability to send mass sales campaigns and track recipient results.
- The ability to create custom reports and dashboards.
- The ability to mass update Activities based on Opportunity changes.
- The ability to select contacts for Sales Campaigns based on Opportunity Info.
- The lack of intuitiveness that hinders user adoption.
- Territory Management, it is relatively flexible but very powerful. It can be used as a security measure and is a foundation for more complex pillars of the application.
- Customizations - spinning up a custom object or creating a custom field could not be easier.
- Reporting - the reporting tool is great, the custom subject areas and joins are easy to build, and it is an end user-friendly tool.
- Security - depending on the use case, it can be complex to make sweeping changes to the security model.
- Workflows - the trigger points and the construction have some limitations that require some scripting to overcome.
- Organizing setup tasks - Natively, there's access to many different setup parts of the application, and due to the fusion model, a lot of these are unused pillars of the application and can cause confusion. Oracle is making strides in this area very recently.
- Companies that fit a keyword. This is really valuable for M&A teams trying to flush out all companies related to a key phrase/market name. It will also give insight into other keywords that provide insight for how it compares to similar companies of that name.
- Probably one of its biggest claims to fame is that it is 'best in show' for providing $$$ figures of acquisitions. Many of these go unreported but DataFox, generally, will have this information. We have been able to verify this before with insight into prior acquisitions.
- Great User Interface - it is so easy & intuitive & new for a user to move around with, business user oriented, little time required to reach value.
- Export capability, particularly around a list companies for key phrases/specialties, is really easy to use.
- There is a significant price barrier with this product for many businesses and proving the use case/value will be a substantial difficulty for smaller departments. I do not know the exact figure nor was I the decision maker, but I was told the smallest deployment was around $10K/year.
- Improved/integrating more analytic features is possible & would greatly add value to many use cases.
- It provides a lot of high-level information on the vendor, but can expand this with RSS for news updates, better job enabling a comparison to similar competitive products, etc. It might seem like a 'well, duh' in much of the information but little things highlighting discrepancies in comparison to similar companies & where executives came from prior to their role (in a lot of these situations, they likely have the info stored but not the bandwidth/processes for that to be applied when moved to a new company).
- Browser based.
- Easy to configure, no need to be a developer.
- Frequent upgrades available.
- They have added a service piece that is still maturing for B2B or blended sales/service organizations.
- They have incorporated the best of breed knowledge from their service cloud, but there are some features that are not available yet (but they are on the roadmap).