July 20, 2019
Score 4 out of 10
Read Matt James's full review
Pros and Cons
- Great for bars and restaurants only.
- Support is awful. Oracle does not directly support end-users and depends on resellers to offer support. So if there is a bug or breaking change, we have to jump through hoops to get something fixed.
- Does not play well with other software or interfaces. There are interfaces but they lack a serious amount of features that are crucial to our business.
- The guest facing hardware does not hold up to constant use very well.
- The backend hardware is lacking in PCI compliance and is not meant for enterprise use.
- The software itself looks as if it is stuck in the early 2000s and there has been no sign of an update in many years.
- Reporting is difficult to set up and use and you have to rely on third-party reporting to get decent usable reports.