Oracle VDI Reviews

January 17, 2019
Michael Timms | TrustRadius Reviewer

Usability

Oracle VDI was my first foray into the Virtual Infrastructure world, and I thought it was great. Even though it had bugs and freezes, from the way I was having to do the same job in the past, it was great for me. However, when I tried VMware and was not getting the frequent freeze ups, I realized that I could have been more productive a lot sooner.
Read Michael Timms's full review

What is Oracle VDI?

Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (Oracle VDI) is an enterprise level solution providing a virtual desktop environment for users within an organization.

Oracle VDI Competitors

Red Hat Virtualization (RHV) (formerly RHEV), Amazon WorkSpaces (VDI), VMware Workstation Player (formerly VMware Player)

Oracle VDI Technical Details

What is Oracle VDI?

Who uses Oracle VDI?

The most common users of Oracle VDI are from Enterprises and the Information Technology & Services industry.