March 30, 2017
Score 1 out of 10
Read Jessica Leffler's full review
Pros and Cons
- No confusing reporting.
- Easy to follow interface.
- Simplified experience.
- Not user-friendly or intuitive in the least. Even with the instruction manual, it's like part of it is missing or you are expected to know certain items before even looking.
- Reporting is very basic and impossible to customize on the user's end. You must have tech support build them for you. Also, no cross fiscal year reporting.
- Can't cut only one check if you have other invoices already entered in the batch.
- The chart of account codes are not independent. You must build your whole GL for each fund source or program, which leaves you with an unwieldy chart of accounts.