Owler

Owler Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

September 16, 2021

My views on owler

VIKAS TIWARI (L.I.O.N) | TrustRadius Reviewer
We generate a whole company report which includes many aspects of research out of which what we get from Owler is the Company's revenue, headcount, competitors, news, and a few other information. We consult other tools as well to make sure about the quality of information we have is good. With a bit of modification to the existing data Owler can really be useful as now it is one of the frequently used tools but not the frontrunners as per me.
Using Owler and other sources of information, I generate reports for internal meetings to discuss whether investments will be made in companies. I also generate brief tearsheets on companies using Owler for use during phone calls and introductory client meetings. Owler is satisfactory in many instances, but I do not rely on it exclusively for my reports.
We are not using Owler to generate reports very often.

It is being used as a daily check in tool to ensure that our outreach is accurate and as up to date as possible.

The only time we might use it's content to create reports is to examine what is going on inside a certain market.
Meredith Walter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Competitor research reports were generated from the information given in Owler. These reports varied depending on the department that we were researching (SEO, Marketing, Product, etc.). To a certain extent, the reports generated from Owler met our needs. However, at times, we questioned the relevancy of the recommended competitors. Again, if competitors are known, Owler is a great resource. If you are looking for a tool to help you identify competitors, Owler's recommendations weren't on the mark when it came to my own company.
Owler is not really a reporting tool, but it is a great resource I go to when completing the pre-sales call worksheets that I created for myself. It provides much of the information I look for when blueprinting a new company and helps me develop great discovery questions for my prospects.
May 24, 2019

Insights you need

I don't typically generate reports from Owler. I primarily use it any time I'm looking into a new company or competitor and need to gain insight on them. I have found that Owler provides robust information that allows users to drill down. I would say it's not 100% accurate all the time, but for the most part it is.
Mostly, we get competitive analysis reports and daily emails with reports about industry news and updates. I wish the reports and daily newsletters with reports were more insightful, detailed and accurate, but overall we are pretty satisfied with what we have for the money that we pay which is $0.

Owler Scorecard Summary

Prospecting (6)
6.5
Advanced search (14)
5.8
Identification of new leads (12)
6.5
List quality (12)
5.7
List upload/download (8)
6.6
Ideal customer targeting (10)
Load time/data access (11)
Sales Intelligence Data Standards (3)
6.0
Contact information (8)
4.8
Company information (14)
6.2
Industry information (13)
Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification (9)
Lead qualification process (9)
Smart lists and recommendations (8)
Salesforce integration (5)
Company/business profiles (12)
5.9
Alerts and reminders (9)
9.6
Data hygiene (11)
5.7
Automatic data refresh (9)
Tags (7)
Filters and segmentation (10)
Sales Intelligence Email Features (2)
Sales email templates (4)
Append emails to records (4)

What is Owler?

Owler Pro helps users find new prospects, research accounts, and personalize your outreach with real-time news tracking for the companies in a pipeline. The tool boasts data on 14 million companies, and tracking for over 180,000 news events. Advanced Search enables users to to filter by industry, sector, location, and annual revenue. The service includes real-time breaking news alerts for all customers and prospects so as to never be caught off guard.

Owler entered into an agreement to be acquired by Meltwater in June 2021. Owler will become a Meltwater brand.

Owler Video

A short demo of Owler's newest research and Insights tool Owler Pro Check out more at https://get.owlerpro.com Music: https://www.bensound.com

Owler Pricing