Owler Reviews

Fraser Murphy profile photo

Reports Used with Owler

We are not using Owler to generate reports very often.

It is being used as a daily check in tool to ensure that our outreach is accurate and as up to date as possible.

The only time we might use it's content to create reports is to examine what is going on inside a certain market.
Read Fraser Murphy's full review

Reports Used with Owler

Owler is not really a reporting tool, but it is a great resource I go to when completing the pre-sales call worksheets that I created for myself. It provides much of the information I look for when blueprinting a new company and helps me develop great discovery questions for my prospects.
May 23, 2019

Insights you need

Reports Used with Owler

I don't typically generate reports from Owler. I primarily use it any time I'm looking into a new company or competitor and need to gain insight on them. I have found that Owler provides robust information that allows users to drill down. I would say it's not 100% accurate all the time, but for the most part it is.

Reports Used with Owler

Mostly, we get competitive analysis reports and daily emails with reports about industry news and updates. I wish the reports and daily newsletters with reports were more insightful, detailed and accurate, but overall we are pretty satisfied with what we have for the money that we pay which is $0.
Meredith Walter profile photo

Reports Used with Owler

Competitor research reports were generated from the information given in Owler. These reports varied depending on the department that we were researching (SEO, Marketing, Product, etc.). To a certain extent, the reports generated from Owler met our needs. However, at times, we questioned the relevancy of the recommended competitors. Again, if competitors are known, Owler is a great resource. If you are looking for a tool to help you identify competitors, Owler's recommendations weren't on the mark when it came to my own company.
Read Meredith Walter's full review

Advanced search (9)
6.7
Identification of new leads (8)
6.1
List quality (7)
List upload/download (6)
Ideal customer targeting (7)
6.6
Load time/data access (9)
Contact information (5)
5.7
Company information (9)
Industry information (9)
Lead qualification process (7)
6.4
Smart lists and recommendations (6)
Salesforce integration (4)
Company/business profiles (9)
Alerts and reminders (7)
Data hygiene (7)
Automatic data refresh (6)
6.7
Tags (5)
Filters and segmentation (7)
Sales email templates (4)
Append emails to records (4)

About Owler

Owler is a sales intelligence app from the company of the same name San Mateo, providing competitive insights, company information, and other sales relevant information.