GlobalProtect Mobile Security Manager
Palo Alto Networks GlobalProtect Mobile Security Manager
Read all reviews
Our company uses [Palo Alto Networks] GlobalProtect Mobile Security [Manager] to manage the large number of mobile phones and devices we …
We are currently using this across the organization as our primary remote access tool for information workers. It was our replacement for …
GlobalProtect addresses both desktop and mobile device security. We use it to permit access to company resources along with being able to …
It was used by the whole organization. It provided secure access to the company network.
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of GlobalProtect Mobile Security Manager, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
|GlobalProtect™ delivers the protection of next-generation security platform to the mobile workforce in order to stop targeted cyberattacks, evasive application traffic, phishing, malicious websites, command-and-control traffic, and known and unknown threats.|
This Lightboard video is an overview on how to automatically scale GlobalProtect remote access solution up and down to meet real time demand while reducing costs.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Complete control and configuration of iOS devices across our network.
- Great username options in the latest version to help keep our devices organized and easy to manage.
- Easy to enroll devices to connect to the VPN.
- With all of it's unique features it does take some time to get folks up to speed in regards to supporting/managing the software.
- Doesn't always play nice with non Palo Alto software.
- The ease of use through the panorama console is a big plus.
- Users have reported back to us that they have had less issues getting connected.
- Less latency in the connections in general.
- It has created another area for us to manage some of the internet traffic for our users. Sites being open on-site and not on remote access or vice versa.
- In general, the certificates are easier to handle than while on Cisco solution, it is still a pain to get the remote device a cert in place if it has "broken."
- We would like to lock in the ability of which gateway we use to connect to the network. While it's not been an issue for us we have seen some oddness when using a different gateway than the preferred one.
- A single pane of glass in the Palo Alto ecosystem
- A nice policy-based enforcement GUI that is easily managed
- Many authentication configuration options supported.
- Good technical support options with email and phone based.
- It lags a bit on new features
- It is best used with an entire Palo Alto environment
- Easy to configure.
- Authentication rules can be made as strict as required to satisfy stringent audits.
- Easy for end users.
- I thought it did all things required very well.