Happy Sales Person

July 21, 2022
We use PandaDoc to create and send quotes, and manage signatures and payments. Before we had to use Salesforce-generated quotes which were …

2 videos

User Review: PandaDoc's Template Editor Keeps Contracts Customized, But Consistent
04:29
PandaDoc Takes Document Management Into Digital Space For Fast Creation & Easy Tracking: User Review
02:30

per user/per month

Free eSign

Free

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.pandadoc.com/pricing

Product Demos

Sales documents that close - PandaDoc
01:38
Best Contract Platforms for E-Signatures? (PandaDoc, signNow, DocuSign)
04:17

What is PandaDoc?

PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform designed to help fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. The vendor states PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow.

PandaDoc Features

• Supported: SSO support and custom user roles
  • Supported: User performance and content reporting
  • Supported: API

PandaDoc Screenshots

Screenshot of Stand out from the crowd with stunning, effective sales documents with custom-designed themes, templates, embedded rich media, and interactivity to give every deal the opportunity to get noticed.Screenshot of Keep momentum…get your documents out the door fast to keep deals moving with automatic notifications, on-the-fly editing, CRM Integrations, and integrated eSignatures.Screenshot of Centralize communications, streamline the negotiation process, and make revisions in real-time in a single location.Screenshot of Stop flying blind when creating forecasts. Picking which deals to include (or exclude) is easy when you can drill down to the deal level with proposals.Screenshot of Reduce the length of your sales cycle and give customers a better experience with legally binding eSignatures

PandaDoc Videos

Simplify the process to create, send, track, and eSign sales documents. For more info, visit one of the links below: Website: https://www.pandadoc.com/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube&utm_campaign=channel-video-Sales-documents-that-close-PandaDoc LinkedIn: https://www....
Whether you are an independent contractor, sole proprietor, small business, medium-sized business, or large enterprise - digital contract management platforms are designed to keep you on schedule with agreements as well as organized should you ever need to refer back to a cont...

PandaDoc Integrations

PandaDoc Competitors

PandaDoc Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android

PandaDoc headquartered in San Francisco offers their eponymous electronic signature platform for sales teams, containing sales proposal automation and CPQ (configure, price, quote) features, and integration with CRMs.

Google Drive, DocuSign, and HelloSign are common alternatives for PandaDoc.

Reviewers rate Availability highest, with a score of 9.1.

The most common users of PandaDoc are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

Compare with

David Beaulieu | TrustRadius Reviewer
I like the real-time notifications, so I know when my recipient is looking at the document and I get notified quickly when a document has been signed and executed. The eSignature capabilities make getting contracts easier, except for people who still prefer the old-school way to download, print, hand sign, then scan and return. I also like that PandaDoc integrates with our CRM, Hubspot, so I can send the details from my Hubspot Deal to PandaDoc for ease of filling out the details.
Aviva Rosman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have used the tools like red-lining and commenting minimally. We've found that typically lawyers want to red-line and comment on contracts but are most comfortable using Microsoft Word and not PandaDoc. In those instances, we've exported a PandaDoc template and sent to them as Word - frequently, lawyers prefer to sign in DocuSign (not clear to me why).
Benjamin Schlader | TrustRadius Reviewer
The eSignature and initials capabilities make getting documents finalized super easy. There is no gray area for completing the document. It's clearly indicated on each page and cannot be confused for anything else. This gives the end users the capability to fix errors or make adjustments on the fly or get them to stakeholders in a timely fashion for review.
Liz Perry | TrustRadius Reviewer
Where to begin, this truly does streamline processes. Clients can quickly and easily redline and we can approve or comment on their redlines. It is easy and straightforward - even for non-tech savvy people. Realtime notifications are also helpful. Occasionally, I've needed to use to Mobile Version to fix something on-the-go and it was very easy to use. No glitches or visibility issues.
Laura Basch | TrustRadius Reviewer
With real-time notifications, we are better able to accurately predict whether or not a volunteer has even viewed the mandatory application. Since we are a child-serving organization, evaluating volunteer motivation is CRUCIAL to the process of enrolling volunteers. Knowing whether or not they are truly interested is vital and this simple feature is a great indicator of it.
The comment tool was helpful between myself and a colleague collaborating on one document to make changes rather than having to download and send multiple times to incorporate changes that need to be made. eSignature capabilities as I have mentioned before, have been beneficial to the company because of our international clients therefore it makes it simpler for signing.
July 21, 2022

Happy Sales Person

I haven't used these features except for the real-time notifications which are super helpful. I can know the moment someone opens the quote and I can see if they have/haven't signed - give me an opportunity to reach out and see what questions they have.
I was very impressed with the PandaDocs notification system. I thought it was very timely and accurate. The notifications when the receiver viewed the document or completed it was invaluable. I loved the mobile application. Visibility wasn't excellent, but it did give those notifications. It allowed me to stay on top of developments in the sales cycle
Our organization has been on the upswing in the sales department because of the ability to have the clients electronically sign our quotes and proposals. For the sales staff, it is very important to know when the client views the document and from a management perspective, it’s very important for us to know when the client signs the documents so we can begin our sales closure and production process.
I can only comment on real-time notifications since I do not use the other capabilities. It has dramatically increased our productivity regarding real-time notifications of when a doc has been viewed. We are able to reach out to the client in real-time and answer any questions or concerns and that results in a quick turnaround of a signed agreement or proposal.
While using PandaDoc, the company (and myself) benefitted from the streamlined process of creating, sending, and completing contracts. The tool is very useful as it can be utilized within any web browser, and our team trusted the security behind it. We used all the tools, preloaded templates, real-time email notifications of when the client has opened/completed the contract/form, and so on.
Nabor Garrido Valle | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Inline comments to communicate with our clients: they ask us questions directly about the quote, without having to send us an email. On the other hand, real-time notifications of the opening and revision of the quotes allow us to know how interested the prospects are in our services.
Love the real-time notifications so I know when my students have viewed the documents and when they have signed. The e-signature capabilities are amazing as most of my students don't have a printer and scanner. PandaDoc makes my life so much easier when requesting docs back