Patriot Software Reviews

November 21, 2019

Payroll made easy!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Patriot Software across our whole organization. Patriot handles all of our payroll processing and tax filings.
Jerry Stephens | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

In addition to pastoring a small church, I operate a business providing accounting, administrative and other services to churches and ministries nationwide. Among our offerings is payroll prep.

Over the years I've used several professional payroll prep packages. About 2 1/2 years ago I switched all my clients to Patriot. It has proven to be one of the better decisions I've made in my 29 years in business.

Patriot's customer service is outstanding and their product is top notch. Sure, it lacks a few of the exotic bells and whistles that a very few others have but their fees are as much as ten times higher. Speaking of fees, I'm not aware of anything out there that comes even close; most other options start at least 50% higher. I also appreciate the fact that the folks at Patriot are continually improving their product--making a good thing even better. The only grump I had was with the third-party outfit they used to process direct deposit. To my absolute delight, they have just brought all direct deposit processing in-house.

For handling basic payroll services at an exceptionally attractive price point, Patriot can't be beat.
Read Jerry Stephens's full review
Jake Douglas | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 09, 2018

Patriot PAY is a Gem

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have used Patriot Payroll for a handful of clients who needed an affordable, efficient payroll service. I have assisted in setup/implementation and payroll processing.
Read Jake Douglas's full review
Shannon Bronico | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Patriot Payroll was used at my previous solo-attorney law firm for payroll, tax filing and tax deposits for employer taxes. I was the office manager before we merged with a larger firm. The office consisted of myself, the owner/attorney and a part-time law clerk. Patriot Payroll allowed me to easily process payroll for 2 employees and record tax filing and payments for end of year tax preparation and bookkeeping tasks. As I was also doing casework and other administrative tasks, it was helpful to have intuitive and comprehensive software to handle the payroll tasks.
Read Shannon Bronico's full review
Jason Moore, L.Ac. | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have a small acupuncture practice consisting of myself (the acupuncturist) and an office manager. I use Patriot PAY as my full service payroll provider. I especially love that Patriot collects all of my needed payroll taxes and turns in everything, including completed 941 forms. This saves me a lot of time and it is very easy to use.
Read Jason Moore, L.Ac.'s full review

Patriot Software Scorecard Summary

Pay calculation (6)
9.8
Support for external payroll vendors (1)
Benefit plan administration (1)
Direct deposit files (4)
Salary revision and increment management (5)
Reimbursement management (2)

About Patriot Software

Patriot Software headquartered in Canton, Ohio offers Patriot PAY, their benefits administration and payroll software.