Score 5 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- The user interface is very easy to use and intuitive.
- The free card reader is invaluable to businesses that choose not to invest in more expensive options. The cost for entry is not a roadblock to accepting payments.
- The PayPal here app is compatible with different operating systems, so it doesn't matter if you have an iPhone or an Android.
- While swiped payments are easy, manual entry of payment information often fails. This is a major roadblock when you are in the service industry because not everyone who is making payment is on site.
- In almost every instance of accepting a payment, we have to call in and reverify every piece of information about our business before we are successful.
- Whatever system they use to determine how high risk your business is can limit your usage if they get it wrong.
- Customer service is inconsistent at best. Sometimes issues are handled quickly and easily, other time you have to jump through hoops.