PayPal Payments Reviews

Anne Theriault | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2020

PayPal Payments Are Effiecient & Quick ~ Highly Recommended!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I currently use PayPal payments to accept payments for the services and products I provide to my customers. I use it across my entire organization. It's safe and efficient and I am able to accept payments quickly from customers across the globe. I am also able to issue a refund very efficiently is the need arises.
Read Anne Theriault's full review
Shawn Goumaz | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 27, 2019

PayPal Payments for all your business needs

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

PayPal Payments is used across the entire company. This is how we send and receive client payments. PayPal is very user-friendly and has minimal wait time for payments to hit your business account, unlike other competitors that I have used in the past. PayPal is also widely used by consumers and other companies making it easy to send and receive payments with minimal effort.
Read Shawn Goumaz's full review
Darcy Knapp, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 13, 2019

Increase your bottom line with PayPal Payments - Reduce your open invoices

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use PayPal Payments to facilitate invoice payments by our customers, having PayPal Payments as an option reduces our open accounts receivables, many clients prefer paying this way and we have fully integrated our PayPal Payments with Quickbooks so their payments post directly into QB. We also offer PayPal payments on our ecommerce store, and i would estimate 20-30% of our checkouts are PayPal Payments.
Read Darcy Knapp, MBA's full review
November 15, 2019

Industry Leader For A Reason

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use PayPal payments to create a more seamless checkout experience for our customers (PayPal Express) and increase their buying power (PayPal Credit). The payment solution is offered across all of our websites, and is promoted on our PDP, cart, and checkout.
January 29, 2020

Great for personal financial transactions

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I personally use PayPal Payments; I do not use it in my professional work. I use PayPal Payments for online purchases, for financial transactions between myself with family and friends, making charitable donations, and paying for services.
Rohit Langde | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 20, 2019

Almost perfect payment option on the Internet

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Being a payment processor with almost no implementation skills required, it is only used by the Sales department. The problem of getting paid quickly and safely is the main concern for any business and PayPal gives a head-start. It helps to avail the payment facility from around the globe within minutes of integration with our website and shopping cart.
Read Rohit Langde's full review
burt smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 01, 2019

Pay secure, pay with PayPal.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have used PayPal personally for a little more than 5 years, and so far it has been very useful and good. I usually make purchases on different web pages (I buy from books to some sculptures of Banpresto) and with PayPal, I have security that there will be no undue charges to my credit card. Also, I know that my personal information will be private and that in case of any problem PayPal will solve everything quickly and efficiently (quite different from banks).
Read burt smith's full review
MaryLee Trettenero | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 11, 2019

Love Love PayPal For My Consulting Business

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use PayPal to process the majority of my clients' payments for my consulting business. PayPal is attached to my booking service and website so making an appointment and paying for it at the same time is a breeze. Love it. It solves the problem of automating my appointment making process so I don't have to get involved.
Read MaryLee Trettenero's full review
Chris McCarthy | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 22, 2018

PayPal Payments: Best Choice For Speed, Accuracy and Security

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We tried other methods of digital payments, most often those tied directly to a commercial bank. At first, we used PayPal payments at the request of our contractors as it was their preferred method. In time, we switched completely over to only PayPal payments.
Read Chris McCarthy's full review
Steve French | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 23, 2019

International is easy with PayPal Payments!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

PayPal Payments is being used across the organization. It is used as a payment method for customers to purchase goods off of our retail web site. We have also begun using it to invoice international buyers of custom/bulk orders. It works better than any other platform we looked at for this type of transaction. Lastly, we use it to make payments to international contractors.
Read Steve French's full review
Ann M. Frank | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 12, 2019

PayPal Payments makes transactions easy internally, externally and internationally.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Paypal Payments to make payments internally and with vendors. It allows us to make payments securely from various accounts and [many] forms of payments (credit cards, bank accounts).
Read Ann M. Frank's full review
ZEESHAN ALI | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 21, 2018

PayPal - The Best Payment Tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Used in the whole of our organization.
1. It helps to send and receive payments from our customers and clients.
2. We can accept from around the world and get money into our bank accounts smoothly.
3. We can easily create invoices for customers and clients within the app only.
Read ZEESHAN ALI's full review
Tim Vahsholtz | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 07, 2018

Paypal Payments: An Almost Complete Solution

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I've been using Paypal Payments for my small business, as well as a fundraiser event I produce, for a number of years. Our experiences have been with transactions coming from our websites, not card swiping on location. Paypal Payments is kind of the original, easy to use, online payment portal, in my opinion. It's easy to use and doesn't cost any more than the transaction fee, plus accepts all major credit cards. Many people already have Paypal accounts and are familiar with it. However, even if you don't have a Paypal account, a customer can still use the portal for the transaction.
Read Tim Vahsholtz's full review
Victoria Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 02, 2018

PayPal Payments Saves Time and Money for Small Business

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My organization is using across the entire organization. We use it to take mobile payments as well as e-commerce across multiple domains. Without PayPal we would looking at much higher transaction rates so this saves us time and money across the board. PayPal user friendly platform for mobile, online and invoicing allows us to complete a full circle spectrum of collecting money.
Read Victoria Smith's full review
Amelia Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 05, 2018

PayPal lets me expand my freelance projects.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a graphic designer, I have many opportunities to work on freelance projects. PayPal enables me to confidently offer my services to clients outside my geographic area and on a flexible schedule. Before, I was limited to working with people who were close enough to me to be able to meet with in person to accept payment or wait for physical checks in the mail. Now, I can accept a design request from someone on the other side of the globe, complete the work and get paid in a matter of hours without leaving my home.
Read Amelia Edwards's full review
Tim Mack | TrustRadius Reviewer
September 25, 2018

My pal, the PayPal

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

PayPal payments is a fast way for me to send payments to contractors, or vendors I work with. It saves me from having to open up QuickBooks, look the vendor up, load a check into the printer, print the check, sign the check and stamp and mail it. That right there is about 5 - 10 minutes of work. If I have to send payments to 10 or more vendors... ugh, check printing NO THANK YOU. In summary, I make heavy use of PayPal to send payments to people and this saves me time to run my company and not just send payments.
Read Tim Mack's full review
Brandon Zell | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 31, 2018

Accept credit card invoice payments as a freelancer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a freelance web designer working with clients across the country, PayPal is the easiest way to invoice my clients who want to pay by credit card. For one-time payments, PayPal doesn't even require my clients to have a PayPal account in order to pay the invoice. This is a major plus as it's inconvenient to ask a client to sign up for a new account somewhere. PayPal even handles sending the invoice out.
Read Brandon Zell's full review
Marissa Artman | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 26, 2018

Great Product for Sole Business Owners, More Features Would be Excellent

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am a sole proprietor, so my entire business is me. I use PayPay Payments to send clients invoices remotely, which solves the problem of them needing to send me a check or call with a credit card over the phone to use something like Square. It is seamless and very easy to use.
Read Marissa Artman's full review
Reagan Baird Nash | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 12, 2018

Gets Me my Money Fast!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am the owner of a Life Coaching business and have chosen PayPal as my preferred method of payment from my clients. PayPal helps me accept payments securely, get money transferred to my business account quickly, and keep everything organized.
Read Reagan Baird Nash's full review
Caryn Purdy | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 12, 2018

PayPal is everything you need to send and receive payments

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I prefer PayPal over all other methods of sending and receiving payments for remote contracts, sales or commissions. I also prefer PayPal Here over other methods of processing credit card payments at vendor shows. Although the transaction fee is about the same, with PayPal the money is available in my account immediately.
Read Caryn Purdy's full review
Lia Burres | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 09, 2018

PayPal for business is your Pal in many useful ways.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

As a blogger, I use PayPal to help with payments from my clients for doing social media work for them. It is easier for the payments to come through and to also pay for a VA (virtual assistant) when needed. It makes it easier to have payments in an instant, instead of waiting for a money order or something similar. It also makes it easier for my clients to make payments for their services to be rendered in a timely and quick manner.
Read Lia Burres's full review
Jennifer Walschap | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 09, 2018

Simple and Convenient Payment Option for Small Businesses!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use PayPal Payments to receive tuition payments from our students. It can be used by any of our clients and me, the Director, as well as my Assistant Director, can access it and transfer funds to our bank account. The feature that allows me to post a "Pay Now" button on our website is very helpful, as it is in a central location that is easy for customers to find and use. It is very easy to transfer money into our bank account, and now that we have been using it for a while, it only takes about 1 day, which is also very convenient.
Read Jennifer Walschap's full review
Jackie Bassett | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 06, 2018

Makes the Entire Buying & Paying Process a Seamless Experience

We use PayPal Payments in two ways:

1) B to B: We do AI Voice testing for clients and since the testing is end-user experience focused there are many tests. Payments are by the test and we use PayPal Payments to automate the entire process which lets us invest our time and intelligence on the research, rathe than back office accounting. In turn our clients get to do that same, and it actually builds a stronger relationship.

2) B to C: We work with millennials and now that Venmo is owned by PayPal, they are very comfortable with our use of PayPal Payments. In addition, millennials are considered "unbanked" (from traditional banking) so if you're not using something familiar to their world, it takes away from their need for seamlessness. Or worse, they'll want you to use another app, that you may not find as trustworthy.

Read Jackie Bassett's full review
Steven Senft | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 29, 2018

PayPal Payments as an entry way to payments

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

PayPal Payments was the first way we collected payments and donations. It was the answer to community members who wanted to use a known processor to make donations. The entire organization was using the platform although it was only being managed by one person.
Read Steven Senft's full review

About PayPal Payments

PayPal Payments is a payment gateway software solution offered by PayPal.