Pendo.io is a product engagement platform with features for in-app analytics, surveys and feedback, and guidance.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/oZ/OW/553WFENZBIJO.pngPendo changed the way we do productWe use Pendo.io in our Product team for tracking usage data, tracking NPS, creating in-app engagement, and managing in-app education. We are able to use the data from Pendo.io to inform product decisions and improve customer experience. We are able to provide contextual answers to common questions to decrease our support volume.,Pendo.io support is responsive and informed. Pendo.io segmentation is top notch. You can break down user groups into random groups, groups based off of product usage, groups based off of permissions, or a combination thereof. Pendo.io's targeting of elements is very simple, and their recent update has made it even more streamlined.,I would love it if Pendo.io would add a dedicated space where you can work on segments. Having to access them through drop-downs in random places throughout the app isn't the best. I'd love for them to expand their integrations with other programs that support product managers.,9,Pendo.io has been instrumental in the implementation of payment processing in our application. We were able to drive applications and usage with targeted in-app guides. On more than one occasion, analyzing usage data from Pendo.io has kept us from creating features in a way that would negatively impact our users. This has saved dev time and customer happiness! We are able to quickly create lists of users for our R&D team to communicate with based off of usage data in Pendo.io. This saves our team and our customers' time.,WalkMe and Appcues,Help Scout, ClubHouse Online, MySQL, HubSpot CRM,Customer Surveys,Online training,10,8,Yes,One evening, I was creating a guide to announce a new piece of functionality that was being released that night. I could not for the life of me get the guide to work. I sent a panicked email to the Pendo.io support team, and their manager called me at 10:30 pm to make sure I had what I needed for a successful release. I was able to finish the task and go to bed knowing that my end users weren't going to wake up completely confused the next morning!
Pendo.io

Pendo.io Reviews

Pendo.io

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019
Showing 1 of 85 Pendo.io ratings and reviews.

Do you use this product? Write a Review