PeopleSoft Financials is being used as our consolidated accounts payable sub-ledger to pay over 10,000 vendors and we use it also for …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Custom reports (24)8.686%
- Accounts payable (25)8.181%
- Standard reports (24)8.080%
- Accounts receivable (24)7.676%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of PeopleSoft, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
For more information visit https://www.oracle.com/partnernetwork/expertise/license-hardware/peoplesoft-fin-mgmt
- Efficiency and integration saves us dollars
- PeopleSoft is expensive to customize, however
- A larger learning curve costs us more up-front, as PeopleSoft is not easy to use and understand
- We manage our grants with much higher efficiency, allowing us to get more grants at higher dollars
- Does the job required
- High cost
- Allowed us to purge old vendors to optimize controls against potential fraud
- Maintained our ERP system security to add additional security features
- Interfaced positively with other financial systems, G/L, procurement, reporting, increasing our ROI
- PeopleSoft Financials helped our organization input complex payroll information while other systems would have failed us. I consider this a great return on investment.
- It has helped our payroll specialists enter data easily by its easy formatting for the payroll specialist.
- Its a great backend enterprise system for our organization.
- It's really doing the work for us and streamlined our back-end operations.
- This has been a great product for tracking financials.
- Able to close books and report on time.
- Due to asset load and retirement, we are able to perform AM related activities at ease.
- EDI Invoice integration is very good, able to pay vendors on time.
- Impacted accounts reconciliation, automation, and reports.
- I would like to see more people using this product so that we can get a better return on investment. It is a good start that 20% of the employee pool is using this product occasionally. I would like to send reminders to employees to check this out more often and remind them what benefits we provide.
- It has helped close the books in a timely manner
- Needs to improve on reporting needs
- Sec ready reporting is lacking forcing us to go outside to get the services. It would be nice if there was a separate section dedicated for SEC ready reports.
- It served its purpose before cloud.
- It met all of our reporting needs for its capability.
- Ease of financial close is good.
- It is very expensive product.
- One of the positive impacts has been the faster close process. Accounting team is able to close books faster than the usual.
- Another positive impact is on turning around procurement. Because of three way match, we get less exceptions and never over pay vendors.
- The only negative thing is paying high cost of maintenance. If we don't have the latest version, the software doesn't help and to keep it latest we are paying high maintenance cost.
- Positive because we need to run operations.
- Addresses most of the companies financial needs and objectives.
- Tool well received from the controller team for invoicing
- Integration with some legacy systems was difficult and limited.
- ROI is definitely achieved
- The process has had a positive impact on our overall workflows.
- Easy, automated pay calculations across multiple countries and regions
- Client portals are intuitive and easily navigated
- 3rd party integrations can be burdensome and time/resource consuming, depending on the vendor
- Single source of information - this is useful for an institution our size as we don't have a huge team to consolidate financial information for reporting
- Runs the ship - as with my earlier comment, this is very important for us to keep on top of compliance, reporting and accounting needs
- Takes a lot of care and feeding - it does take a lot of technical resources to maintain the system, which negatively impacts some of the business needs
- At my level in the organization, I'm not able to comment on this question.
- This has had great ROI on our organization as we are able to manage the efficiency of the team
- Positive tracking of ledger information for all areas of the organization. Our organization has multiple business units that require the accurate and complete tracking of transactions and budgetary history going back multiple years, which PeopleSoft Financials has done
- Ability to connect with external vendors easily and to export any and all file types and connect to service operations/web services as well as accept and process transactions from external systems has brought a positive impact
- PeopleSoft provides the framework to reconcile transactions across the organization and within different business units to provide transparency and transactional history for metrics and data analysis
- Budget tracking
- Could make budget reports easier to read and understand. Maybe give the option to make the font larger.
- Our core users are satisfied with capabilities in PeopleSoft Financials. They may initially find it less intuitive at first, but with some proper user training, users find that this is good product.
- Flexibility with ability to customize allowed us to implement several 3rd party software without difficulty.
- Upgrading to new release is a complicated and can be a drawn out process. Cost of upgrading can be high compared to other smaller ERP systems.
- Saves every transaction and act performed for a clean, easy to read accounting for auditing purposes.