Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 27, 2015
Score 1 out of 10
We used PeopleStrategy for the housing of our HRIS system. It was used by the whole organization. It allowed employees access to see personal information.
- It was easy to navigate
- Easy to read
- Document upload was very easy and quick
- User Access was really easy to manager and reset passwords.
- The administrator support was very inadequate. There was no urgency in the responses we received and they were generally very unhelpful.
- The customization for our company was lacking. There was no way to make it appealing to view.
- The reporting tool was very poorly designed. When running reports the only option that worked sucessfully was to run a generic all encompassing people report and pair it down in excel based on the data you were trying to extract.
- No user information was provided when changes were made to specific fields in the HRIS side so when one person changed something there was no way to identify later who the change was initiated by. This made it very difficult to be able to identify quality issues.
Read Erin Tucker's full review
Unless PeopleStrategy has made improvements to the quality of support they give their users as well as the system they support there is no situation in which I would ever recommend them to another HR professional. I'd prefer to save them the headache and hassle that I wish someone had provided us.
PeopleStrategy eHCM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About PeopleStrategy eHCM
PeopleStrategy eHCM Screenshots
PeopleStrategy eHCM Competitors
PeopleStrategy eHCM Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
PeopleStrategy eHCM Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries:||US, Canada|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish|