Planhat has helped us a lot since we hired it. We wanted to have an early warning system and now our team is contacting customers when …
It's the main tool used for our teams to ensure …
Product usage (10)
Customer profiles (10)
Role-based user permissions (10)
Automated workflow (10)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Planhat, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The vendor describes Planhat as beautiful and easy to use, and states that it helps users reduce churn, upsell more, drive user engagement and maximize the lifetime value of customers.
Planhat is built for everyone from the CS rep to the C-Suite, with the functionality and features expected of a modern Customer Success Platform - but the vendor states its difference is in its design, usability and speed to implement.
- Supported: Product usage
- Supported: Help desk / support tickets
- Supported: Online customer community
- Supported: Marketing emails
- Supported: NPS surveys
- Supported: Sponsor tracking
- Supported: Customer profiles
- Supported: Automated workflow
- Supported: Internal collaboration
- Supported: Customer health scoring
- Supported: Customer segmentation
- Supported: Customer health trends
- Supported: Engagement analytics
- Supported: Revenue forecasting
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Customer lifetime value
- Supported: Churn rate
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: API
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Reporting - you can set up filters with boolean criteria to give you insight into everything you need to know.
- Playbooks - these are very good for less-experienced CSM's who need a step-by-step guide on how to deal with different stages of the customer lifecycle. More experienced CSM's may not need the playbooks.
- Usage data for customers - there's a wide range of charts in Planhat that tell the story of client consumption.
- The data in Planhat can only be as clean as its original source, and we realized that there was a lot of erroneous data shown. That's not a fault with Planhat, but it took us a long time to clean that up.
- The bubble view is touted as a key differentiator in the product, but in reality, I don't find it very useful.
- Customer health
- Salesforce integration
- Allow for cc'ing of AEs or others within the same organization from the messaging center. When I went to send a message from within Planhat, I had to manually type out the AE's email address every time if I wanted them cc'd.
- The fonts were funky if I went to add text into an existing email template. For example, if I added in an extra sentence or paragraph, in Outlook on the recipient's end, the font was different despite looking the same within Planhat. Gmail was all consistent, Outlook was showing a different font.
- Customer support and onboarding experience is really smooth, straightforward, and fast.
- Dashboards have been really powerful for customer and business intelligence.
- Management reporting in real time.
- Excellent customer support and onboarding experience. They are very quick to respond to queries via the live chat. Our CS manager was brilliant in helping us get set up and making sure we were getting the most from all the features.
- The platform and features are very user friendly and intuitive. It's an extremely powerful tool with a lot of functionality, but thankfully it doesn't take long to learn how to use it.
- The customer portal is a game changer. The ability to share playbooks, data, and meeting notes all in one place is so useful for our customers and helps build trust and transparency.
- There are some limitations with sharing usage data for parent-child companies, but Planhat is aware of this and working on some updates.
- Bubble Room
- Filters by product
- Great team and customer service.
- Customer 360 view.
- Easy to use.
- Fast to implement.
- Not much to improve on key features, take feedback and implement it well.
- Additional templates can be added.
Planhat has helped us a lot since we hired it. We wanted to have an early warning system and now our team is contacting customers when they need a proactive reach instead of after they've asked for help or complained about something.
We can easily have a quick understanding of what’s going on with our customer base and where we need to focus our efforts.
- Its a very powerful tool.
- Really easy to use.
- Cost effective.
- Support could improve, but it's OK.
- They could do more webinars or events for networking & benchmark best practices.
It solves several challenges for us:
1. It is our customer success platform - where everyone in the company can find all customer data
2. It helps us reduce churn
3. Identify and drive up-sell opportunities
- 360 account overview
- Customer Portfolio overview
- Customer Segmentation
- Identifying churn cases
- Identifying up-sell opportunities
- Customer Insights (customer intelligence)
- All customer conversations in one place
- Even more templates for dashboards
- Out of the box playbooks
Great for subscription companies with a hybrid tech touch and high touch model.
Not sure how well it fits smaller B2C companies that are not SaaS.
- Gives me full control of customer data.
- Good UX and easy to use.
- Very flexible.
- Inspiring team at Planhat.
- More templates would be great.
It's the main tool used for our teams to ensure that we engage our customers, collaborate and drive initiatives across the company. Planhat is used to drive down churn and increase up-sales, cross sales and upgrades.
Planhat has been easy to roll out across the enterprise and feedback from the team is great.
- Internal Collaboration on customer accounts (CS, Support, exec sponsors, CX).
- For leadership to standardize methodology and initiatives.
- Customizeable for basic or advance users.
- Analytics - internal CS activities as well as customer engagement analytics.
- Giving access rights to different users is powerful but requires some thinking (who can see which accounts).
- More templates would be great when creating customized dashboards.
- Not much to complain about really - the team has been very responsive to feedback.