August 21, 2018
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- Puts all of your healthcare selections in one place making changes, drops, and additions are taken care of in one place instead of having to contact every vendor individually.
- Keeps an accurate record of real time enrollment which helps when you are in an account manager role and handling client questions concerning their health plans.
- Provides tools to keep the client and yourself organized. Several Open Enrollment messaging tools and places to add any educational documents for the different health plans.
- The more advanced options, such as HCM, could have a slightly more user-friendly dashboard for users who are not daily computer users.
- Needs to be easier to customize the homepage. Clients are always interested in adding in their own pictures, colors, welcome message position, etc.
- Needs to have a function where the employer can send a document for the employee to sign, open and capture the employee's signature, send back to the employer and save in the employee file.