- Tracks project plans with a defined schedule and milestones.
- Monitors project financial data to understand fiscal health.
- Aligns project …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Planview Enterprise One, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Planview Enterprise One is an end-to-end project portfolio management and enterprise architecture management tool provided by Planview, Inc., located in Austin, TX. It includes two components: Portfolio and Resource Management (formerly Planview Enterprise), and Capability and Technology Management (formerly Troux). The platform is available as a cloud-based or on-premise service.
Portfolio and Resource Management (formerly Planview Enterprise) connects strategy to execution by improving decision making across the enterprise, including product development, IT, and services. By integrating planning and execution, it enables organizations to prioritize their portfolios, balance organizational capacity against demand, link plans and resources to project execution, and manage the underlying financials of the entire process.
Capability and Technology Management (formerly Troux) is designed to drive business outcomes by connecting technology with business context. The vendor says this enables IT leaders to advance business strategies and capabilities by making better decisions about application and technology portfolios. According to the vendor, the module’s data model and visualizations, combined with deep domain expertise in application and technology management, enable customers to achieve shorter time to value and to better communicate the business value of IT.
- Supported: Resource Management: Manage Resources Effectively
- Supported: Actuals: Understand Projected Versus Actuals
- Supported: In-Application Views and Reports
- Supported: Strategic Planning
- Supported: Analytics and Reporting
- Supported: Investment Prioritization
- Supported: Scenario Modeling
- Supported: Impact Analysis
- Supported: Capacity Planning & Resource Management
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Mac|
|Supported Countries||North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese|