Reviews (1-1 of 1)
November 29, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
We use Power Admin to monitor our critical servers to make sure they are up and all services necessary are running.We also use it to monitor file creations and deletions on the server. We use it to alert us if our File Server has unauthorized file types saved to it by a user. We also use it to generate up-time reports for our Executives.
- Alerts us when a server, storage device, or network device goes offline.
- Alerts us when a critical service running on a server stops running.
- Alerts us if files change, are removed, or are created.
- Alerts us if an unauthorized file type has been created on a monitored system
- Generate up-time reports for Executives.
- It does have bulk settings tools to set up bulk settings for multiple devices, but to me it could be a bit easier to use. However, I ran into a snag and reached out to support and they are great.
- It does not support Linux Operating Systems.
Read this authenticated review
Power Admin PA Server Monitor works great for our needs. We do however wish that it worked for Linux Operating Systems.
Power Admin PA Server Monitor Scorecard Summary
About Power Admin PA Server Monitor
Kansas based Power Admin offers PA Server Monitor, an IT infrastructure monitoring option.
Categories: IT Infrastructure Monitoring
Power Admin PA Server Monitor Technical Details