Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment
Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment
We use it for sales hires on our Business Development teams.
The tool provides insight for both current employees and potential prospects into what makes people "tick." It's provided insights …
We use Predictive Index Behavioral Assessments widely in our organization as both part of the onboarding process and to assess current …
[Both our] recruitment and orientation team use the Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment in order to determine what assets our possible …
Predictive Index [Behavioral Assessment] is used in a variety of ways at my organization. We use it to create job targets and then help to …
We use PI when hiring for all positions. Administrative all the way down to cashiers. We look for specific patterns when hiring a cashier, …
The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment is being used as a recruiting tool. As a recruiter, I like the fact that it can be used to …
The Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment is used as a tool for determining if candidates are a good cultural fit for our company, to …
We use The PI across our organization in everything from interviews to career planning. Understanding our associates and how we can …
We purchased the Predictive Index primarily to assist us in recruiting a sales team. I have found the product to be very insightful. As a …
Currently we are using PI Behavioral Assessment for screening new hires. The Assessment gives us a good starting point for reviewing …
Our company has used the Predictive Index primarily as part of the selection process for over 20 years. However, when I joined I realized …
Predictive Index is part of our culture. No candidate will be hired unless we see what we're looking for in their report? It is invaluable …
PI is being used company wide to help co-workers understand each other better.
The PI has been incredibly useful for our organization. It has allowed us to not only evaluate candidates but also to increase the …
Data analysis (29)
Predictive analytics (27)
Pre-built content (24)
Data integration (25)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Predictive Index Behavioral Assessment, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.predictiveindex.com/plans…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
29 people want pricing too
The PI Behavioral Assessment™ is a simple yet effective assessment that is broken down into four primary behavioral factors, or core drives. These core drives and their relation to each other create a behavioral pattern that provides a framework for understanding the workplace behaviors of candidates and employees. According to the vendor, the results allow users to better predict workplace behaviors and motivating needs.
The PI Behavioral Assessment™ is a scientifically validated, free-choice, stimulus response assessment that was created through a normative sample of thousands of people. It has been investigated in nearly 500 criterion-related validity studies across almost all jobs and countries, built to the standards of the American Psychological Association (APA), Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychologists (SIOP), and the International Test Commission (ITC).
- Supported: Assessments
- Supported: Group Analytics
- Supported: PI Insights
The Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Short & sweet assessment
- Interesting & readable results
- Outside consultants for ongoing support
- recruiting - determining fit
- coaching - current employees and teams
- Provided training isn't the most engaging
- Occasional difficulty navigating the tool (changes to UI/setting locations)
- Intuitive and easy to use.
- Assessments are easy - just two questions!
- Plays a huge part in placing the right person in the right role in the organization.
- It can be pricey, but worth it.
- Sometimes it can be difficult to navigate menus
- May cause inexperienced organizations to narrow the funnel too far on hires.
- Helps candidates think about their skills
- User friendly
- Candidates might think about other skills they would like to develop
- Explain the questions differently.
- Some times new hires have a hard time understanding the question
- Adding more than two questions
- Add scenarios and how they relate to their skills depending on their position
- Create job targets using behaviors which would enable someone to be successful.
- Helps recruit the right fit by asking the right questions.
- Helps increase communication across an organization within teams and across departments.
- Helps provide managers with support on how to best communicate and help develop their direct reports.
- The online portal and tools have improved over time, still room for easier navigation.
- In-person training classes are amazing. There are all types and can be at their location or will come to our town.
- Training classes online and webinars are very helpful learning new products on the website.
- The website is easy to use and well organized.
- The end product is very accurate. People are really surprised that the simple test shows them so much about themselves.
- The price can be a little high for a smaller business but they might have different tiers. Not sure.
- The website is always helpful, but I have seen 3 design changes in it since I start using it 5 years ago. Hard to find things at first.
- They seem to add more features each year. Which is normally ok, but I don't use them all and it can get cluttered.
- Gives insights about how each applicant learns
- Advises or gives ideas as to how to train then in ways that relate to how they learn
- It gives the company an idea (not written in stone) if the applicant would be a great fit for our work culture.
- It's a learning tool for our managers and administrators.
- I don't think it needs any improvement other than its customer service.
- Maybe switch questions around so that they are not so cookie cutter questions.
- It gauges whether or not the candidate is a good fit for the position we're hiring for.
- Informs the managers to figure out the way each candidate should be managed.
- Although it's not written in stone, it does real good in getting to the know the way the candidate learns.
- I don't believe it needs anything else
- It is already integrating the results for each candidate in our applicant tracking system.
- I believe it should automatically send a copy to the applicant.
- Aiding in formulating interview questions in line with the specific role requirements.
- Providing a snapshot of easy to read breakdown of motivators, needs, and perceptions for an individual. This is a great summary to have of yourself and your team!
- Assesses behavior
- Provides tips for navigating relationships
- The interview questions it provides are spot on. The guide is perfect for both the new and experienced managers.
- It takes time to fully understand the relationships of the factors. You need to attend the training to fully understand the effectively utilize the product.
- The Catalyst function is still growing. Having more on demand training will be the most effective way for me to fully utilize the system.
- I need training targeted for hiring managers, not just PI Masters.
- The Assessment is easy to administer and easy to complete.
- It gives ideas for questions to ask candidates during an interview.
- I also like the descriptions of the individual Profiles.
- I love the new Management Tools that have been added.
- The People Management Survey was wonderful.
- Some of the Reference Profiles seem very similar. Maybe consolidating could help.
- Describes key factors in work behaviors
- Helps people understand others' drives and needs behind their behaviors
- The new site has amazing tools for understanding relationships and team dynamics
- My only complaint is I wish the Factor letters correlated with what they measure like other tools. For non-regular users trying to remember what A, B, C or D stand for can be an issue with discussing the tool.
- Clues you in to what you should expect from an employee
- Gives you a road map for how to work with a person.
- Let's you see who you're talking to, not who they're trying to project
- The time it takes to really learn how to read the report is extensive
- There is no casual use of the PI. You need to commit to it.
- Helps managers better meet the needs of their employees
- Assists in identifying good matches to open positions
- Provides guides to employees on personal growth
- Easier ways to download the information
- More ways to group employees company wide
- User-friendly product with amazing features that they are constantly updating and improving
- Amazing tool to help manage our teams, coach our managers, maximize performance and managerial effectiveness, and hire new employees
- I don't really have any complaints about PI, but if I had to pick something, I'd say add more resources on the behavioral charts for people who haven't been through training to interpret it
- The capability to accurately define a person's strengths and needs
- Customer support. I have found them to always be quick to respond and helpful.
- Constant updates/upgrades to the system
- Adding PDF capabilities in their beta program (in process)
- I really love the PI placards - we give them to new associates during their new hire orientation. Our associates display them on their desks/in their cubicles.
- I do not have anything to add here
- Showing what drives an individual
- Explaining the needs and behaviors of an individual
- Helping with the selection of candidates and development of current employees
- The transition from the old analytical patterns to the new patterns is a bit confusing
- Clear explanation of results and what they mean
- Visual representation of results
- Easy to use program
- Not sure that it's technically a PI Behavioral Assessment issue, but my company has recently integrated PI with our ATS Clear Company. It doesn't always integrate, but that may be on their end.
- The PI software does a fantastic job describing a person. It is actually exciting to get results.
- You are able to coach and train employees in their current positions because the PI software helps you see where employees need to grow.
- You are able to set a job pattern PI so that you can match candidates to the job pattern. This is very useful when you have a lot of applicants for a specific job.
- The only thing that needs working on is the beta site. That's why it's in beta, though. Some of the functions aren't working properly yet, but they will be and I am very excited for that.
- Do you know what drives each individual in your company? The PI Behavioral Assessment provides this insight with details that are profoundly accurate and open up a very candid and genuine conversation for both the employer and the employee/candidate.
- Do you know where their strengths are? The PI Behavioral Assessment will show you; for those employees/candidates that find it hard to express themselves, this is a true benefit.
- Do you know whether they are truly fulfilled in their role? The PI Behavioral Assessment facilitates open and candid communications; as you enter into a conversation about what the employee/candidate "truly" wants to be doing, positive decisions can be made that generate improvements the entire company experiences.
- In Beta -> Hire -> New Candidates - > I would like to see the ability to create 1 or 2 additional "Type" folders that can be customized for my company. By being able to do this, I can more efficiently manage my potential candidates, rather that every time I go to review a position, having to make these individual selections each time. I would like the favorite icon and the pass icon to remain; however find it extraneous to have to sort through these candidates each time.
- Behavior profile - speaks to how they will tend to act.
- Factor combinations describe how strongly they will be in critical areas like decision making, risk taking and people versus task orientation.
- Create pros to capture ideal candidates based on best-performing people.
- Giving managers an important tool that tells them how they can best interact with a given employee of theirs, manage them, and take care of their needs
- Helps employees across the workplace communicate well with one another
- Ensures that you are hiring people who are the right fit for a role and will thrive in that role because it matches the things that they enjoy doing and they are well-suited to do
- Provides coaching opportunities if an employee is not doing well in a role (using the self-concept graph)
- Making the website a bit more user-friendly, less bugs, a better experience overall
- Spot on assessment with a well written, positively framed debrief/report
- Development tool outlining strengths, cautions and self coaching based on PI pattern to foster self awareness and focused development
- Tremendous resources within the Catalyst site for users and administrators - this has been an outstanding addition for PI
- PRO patterns to be able to gauge applicant fit to a role
- Recent improvements and content available via Catalyst has addressed the majority of what I would've previously said was "missing."
- Better partnership and resources offered from the partners that "sell" PI services. Our local partnership is non-existent and we are continually under impressed with them.
- PI provides data to help understand each candidate.
- Can tailor results for each new position.
- Quick and simple testing.
- None at this time.