Private Media Channel Reviews

Lisa VanOstrand | TrustRadius Reviewer
January 11, 2016

Niche Video Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am using Niche Video to host my online training videos. They seem the best solution for me as a small business owner. They are cost effective, they answer their phones for technical support (instead of email only contact) and genuinely care about helping me set up my classes in a way that works for me. I also like the fact that my logo branding shows on the channel.
Read Lisa VanOstrand's full review
Charles H. Green | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 21, 2015

Love PMC/Niche Video

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Private Media Channel is used as a video host platform to support our business model, which provides commercial lender training through streaming video. To date we have approximately 40 videos hosted at Private Media Channel which are accessible by our clients who are diverted to the site through a registration/sales window, to get access to our content for a brief licensed period.
Read Charles H. Green's full review
Tyler Theslof | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are currently using NVPMC with our healthcare provider clients. It is used for peer to peer video education as well as Patient video education and viewership analytics. NVPMC is deployed across our entire organization with very few problems. If there is ever any type of problem Niche immediately addresses is issue and quickly work to rectify. We couldn't be any happier with a video platform.
Read Tyler Theslof's full review
Adriana West | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Private Media Channel to manage our video content and host it for worldwide consumption. Our users are around the world in many languages and the globalization features are key for us. We use the channel to curate the video content displayed on our web page, and to give our key customers a private and secure area to exchange information about properties.
Read Adriana West's full review
Sabrina Abdul Ghani | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

In my organization, we use Private Media Channel for distributing internal videos to our employees. We are in the process of implementing this across the whole organization. Since the content we will be distributing is sensitive and confidential, it raises problems of security.
Read Sabrina Abdul Ghani's full review
Emrah Celik | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 28, 2015

Best video hosting

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have been using Niche for my educational videos and tutorials. I have been looking for a secure, stable and fast video hosting for like 10 months. I have tested almost all of those popular video hosters and none of them worked best for me until I found Niche. I had to hold off my project because of security issues on my premium videos for education. Thanks to Niche they have solved my issue and it took just a few hours to get going. The customer service is top notch. Their media hosting is always up and running. No issues since the first day I signed up. I have never seen such good technical service and customer service on any corner of internet. These guys are awesome.
Read Emrah Celik's full review
Marianella Moreno | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Private Media to conduct live streaming of our museum events and live performances at our annual show. It addresses a need in the music industry to provide live educational quality content for percussionists.
Read Marianella Moreno's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Private Media Channel to review all our in-progress digital assets across different departments before releasing and publishing the final version of the video content to our audience. The workflow options and security are our primary concerns and both of them are addressed by Private Media Channel.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

My Private Media Channel is for personal use, I use it because it allows the viewers to watch exclusively video broadcasting with no distractions. I can set the streaming bandwidth to fit the uploading connection. I do not have to check end user configurations, that's great. Another a good feature is user management, so if something changes I can make changes accordingly.

About Private Media Channel

Niche Video Media in Atlanta, Georgia offers an enterprise video hosting platform called Private Media Channel.