Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Multiple question types (124)9.393%
- Data export (121)8.888%
- Response tracking (121)8.888%
- Survey logic flexibility (124)8.585%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Qualtrics, and make your voice heard!
Research Core 1
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Qualtrics CoreXM offers a survey platform for actionable customer, market, and employee insights.
The software allows companies to collect and analyze data, with the goal of gathering insights that drive better decision-making and better customer experiences. Use cases include market research, voice of the customer programs, or employee engagement.
Customers include Nike, Netflix, American Airlines, American Express, Marriott, Microsoft, GE, P&G, Nasdaq, Ferrari, Porsche, Tesla, Boeing, Royal Caribbean, Stanford, Harvard, and MIT. The vendor says the product offers its customers speed, power, agility, ease of use, and value.
The Qualtrics platform underwent a rebrand and came to be known as Qualtrics CoreXM.
Qualtrics is backed by three venture capital firms: Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. The company has 3,000 employees, 10,000+ clients, and millions of users.
- Supported: Customer Experience Management
- Supported: Customer and Market Research
- Supported: Employee Insights
- Supported: Digital Experience Management
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
- It took me a day or so to learn how to program the survey flow. Once I learned the basics it opened up a whole new level of survey programming that I had previously not even considered.
- Learning about the various survey questions was interesting but not cumbersome. It allowed me to think about how I want the data reported which in turn improved the quality of my survey.
- It has inspired me to learn coding which I have not found to be easy. At least not yet.
- Downloading data into formats other than csv or SPSS files can take some data acrobatics.
- Skip logic
- Conditional flow
- Moving survey ownership between users/groups
- Moving report ownership
- Interactive single-click web-reporting
- I would like more complex analysis/reporting capabilities (sig testing, complex crosstabs, etc.)
- The quality of the deliverable after you download or export the data.
- Changing the look / feel of the survey template.
- Cross tabulation