Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Multiple question types (124)9.393%
- Data export (121)8.888%
- Response tracking (121)8.888%
- Survey logic flexibility (124)8.585%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Qualtrics, and make your voice heard!
Research Core 1
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Qualtrics CoreXM offers a survey platform for actionable customer, market, and employee insights.
The software allows companies to collect and analyze data, with the goal of gathering insights that drive better decision-making and better customer experiences. Use cases include market research, voice of the customer programs, or employee engagement.
Customers include Nike, Netflix, American Airlines, American Express, Marriott, Microsoft, GE, P&G, Nasdaq, Ferrari, Porsche, Tesla, Boeing, Royal Caribbean, Stanford, Harvard, and MIT. The vendor says the product offers its customers speed, power, agility, ease of use, and value.
The Qualtrics platform underwent a rebrand and came to be known as Qualtrics CoreXM.
Qualtrics is backed by three venture capital firms: Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. The company has 3,000 employees, 10,000+ clients, and millions of users.
- Supported: Customer Experience Management
- Supported: Customer and Market Research
- Supported: Employee Insights
- Supported: Digital Experience Management
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
- Viewing Results
- Creating Reports
- Working with Panels.
- Changing the look and feel of a particular question or page, or the entire survey.
- Managing the panels and mailing distributions.
- Panel Management
- Sending Emails to the participants/panel
- Creating various questions
- Survey Creation
- Survey Customization
- Report Creation
- Report Customization
- Survey Preview (for desktop AND mobile!)
- Loading sample
- Programming surveys
- Creating new surveys from a copy, renaming.
- Editing surveys
- Reviewing surveys
- Survey look and feel options/design
- Creating basic questions, but having the option to use grids, sliding scales, etc to change it up
- Top line reporting