Qualtrics

Qualtrics

Qualtrics CoreXM

Qualtrics is great

June 03, 2021
The platform is being used mainly for marketing research but most recently other departments are using for scorecard on their vendors they …

Qualtrics is Great!

May 27, 2021
We use [Qualtrics] CoreXM for ad hoc research, as well as anything we want our customers to get back to us on (maturity model assessments)

Great survey platform!

May 07, 2021
It is currently being used by a department and as a step in getting the data we need for quantitative analysis. We use it to implement …

• Multiple question types (124)
  • Response tracking (121)
  • Data export (121)
  • Survey logic flexibility (124)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Qualtrics, and make your voice heard!

Research Core 1

Survey Reporting & Analytics

Survey Administration & Security

Survey Distribution

What is Qualtrics?

Qualtrics CoreXM offers a survey platform for actionable customer, market, and employee insights.

The software allows companies to collect and analyze data, with the goal of gathering insights that drive better decision-making and better customer experiences. Use cases include market research, voice of the customer programs, or employee engagement.

Customers include Nike, Netflix, American Airlines, American Express, Marriott, Microsoft, GE, P&G, Nasdaq, Ferrari, Porsche, Tesla, Boeing, Royal Caribbean, Stanford, Harvard, and MIT. The vendor says the product offers its customers speed, power, agility, ease of use, and value.

The Qualtrics platform underwent a rebrand and came to be known as Qualtrics CoreXM.

Qualtrics is backed by three venture capital firms: Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. The company has 3,000 employees, 10,000+ clients, and millions of users.

Qualtrics Features

Qualtrics Integrations

Qualtrics Competitors

Qualtrics Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Windows Phone

Qualtrics produces three Web-based products: Research Suite, which helps companies and schools conduct their own custom-made surveys and data analysis; Site Intercept, which allows websites to get feedback from visitors; and 360, a tool to help human resource operations assess employee performance.

MaritzCX, Clicktools, and SurveyMonkey are common alternatives for Qualtrics.

Reviewers rate Changes to live survey highest, with a score of 9.4.

The most common users of Qualtrics are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Higher Education industry.

Asif Mehedi | TrustRadius Reviewer
I used Qualtrics's respondent pool once for my research. I was impressed with how multiple people worked in concert to make sure everything goes smoothly. The amount of revenue for Qualtrics from the project was fairly small, so I was pleasantly surprised to see them spending that much time in that project.
Needing help at 12 midnight and realizing that the folks in the U.K were available to continue the assistance I'd received earlier in the day. I thought I had hit a roadblock and due to the time was out of luck. I still tell people about how amazing it was to have a kind accented voice answer the phone and pick up where the issue had left off during normal U.S. business hours. Amazing.
Samuel Jackendoff, PMP, MBA, MSIS | TrustRadius Reviewer
It seems that exceptional support is the norm for them. When I feel confused prior to a call they make sure that by the time we hang up I feel settled and able to continue.
Erika Meeske | TrustRadius Reviewer
Yep. I was running a survey of college alumni for a huge university in Texas. This survey was the first one that I had ever programmed and it was for a potential $450 million dollar redevelopment of their college football stadium. The support staff were on the phone with me so many times I couldn't even count helping me achieve my programming goals. The programming was pretty intense in that there were multiple qualifiers and skip logic. They helped me through the entire process. They even reviewed the survey for me to make sure I had everything right. Suffice it to say this was a crash course in learning the Qualtrics platform.

We sent out the survey link in hopes of receiving 2000 completed responses. We ended up reaching that within the hour and we had to work quickly to broaden our license. We ended up with nearly 25,000 completed responses.
Kevin Chang | TrustRadius Reviewer
I called support about ways to tackle a survey design I had in mind. The support staff responded after my regular business hour by email with recorded video demonstrations on how I can achieve what I needed. The support staff then followed up to ensure I was successful.
Scott Gordy | TrustRadius Reviewer
I had a question about a survey I wanted to do for customers my organization has not worked with in over 2 years. Having never done this type of survey before, I really didn't know where to begin so I contacted support and they were able to point me in a direction. This was a real timesaver for me.
D. SKye Hodges | TrustRadius Reviewer
Because our company and Qualtrics headquarters are in the same city, they had a handful of us Qualtrics users go visit them at their campus. And "WOW" doesn't even begin to describe it, they treated us no better than their employees, which, for those that don't know, they treat their employees like GOLD! 100 flavor softdrink machine, breakfast foods, lunch foods, desserts and candy, they have it ALL, and that is why Qualtrics employees are the happiest people I've met (because free food and drinks make everyone happy!) We loved meeting the people that we had worked with before on previous support issues, and they were just as nice in person as they were over the phone or in email. Qualtrics will go above and beyond to achieve their customers satisfaction, and they set a great example for their customers who are also trying to emulate them with their own customers.
Benjamin Sider | TrustRadius Reviewer
Qualtrics is fantastic when it comes to including java script coding to make my surveys more presentable. I love it when they simply log in to my account and make a change on the spot. They are also really good for logic/piping/display complexities. Their support team is very patient.