Qualtrics Reviews

Ben Lawder | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 18, 2015

Great functionality and ease of use at a reasonable price

Likelihood to Renew

I was impressed a couple years ago when two heads of market research at Fortune 500 companies told me about them, and I've been even more impressed with the advancements I've seen in the last year. I like where the company is headed, and I look forward to using them again in a future role.
Read Ben Lawder's full review
Margaret Deegan Seifert | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 03, 2015

A fantastic tool with a plethora of resources

Likelihood to Renew

We really get a lot of value from our Qualtrics purchase and we don't even come close to using all of the available features, the sky is the limit.
Read Margaret Deegan Seifert's full review
Tim Jaconette | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 10, 2015

Academic use of qualtrics

Likelihood to Renew

I think we would have to stop our current project if we did not have access to this software. We use it everyday and could not manage our team without it. It works well for us. I also think it is great to be able to download our current results in the software.
Read Tim Jaconette's full review
Chris Higgins | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2015

Ensuring a quality survey experience via Qualtrics

Likelihood to Renew

At this time Qualtrics is meeting our needs. We have very positive feedback from our users. The support from the company is excellent both from an administrative perspective and the user perspective. The fact that we were able to get them to work with us on the custom URL has been tremendous. It was a key component for our institutional research group to continue to use Qualtrics. They deliver.
Read Chris Higgins's full review
Simone Cavallaro | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2014

The easiest and fastest way to collect data

Likelihood to Renew

I am quite sure that we will renew our use of Qualtrics because we have been using it for many years and everybody loves it. In addition, it allows users to collaborate with each other by sharing their surveys, and this is very important for researchers because it allows them to work on research studies across institutions.
Read Simone Cavallaro's full review
Benjamin Sider | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2014

Qualtrics: Bang for Your Buck

Likelihood to Renew

The simple fact is that I have a lot of historical data and questionnaires already tied into Qualtrics. Having the same product in place makes it easy to look back at old studies for learning purposes as well as design purposes for consistency.
Read Benjamin Sider's full review
Jarie Maldonado | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 28, 2014

Qualtrics - Because every answer counts!

Likelihood to Renew

I really enjoyed the interface and the measurement tools that Qualtrics offers and I would most likely renew. However, I am always open to learn about other survey tools such as Clicktools, Survey Monkey and etc. I want to be able to make the best decisions for my client and maybe a free survey tool would help them just as much as paid one.
Read Jarie Maldonado's full review
Aubri Nowowiejski (No-Whiskey) | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 07, 2014

Great Customer Service, Fully Customizable... Not Too Shabby!

Likelihood to Renew

I believe I am one of the few people in Weatherford who have actually used Qualtrics since we purchased a contract with the platform. People know me as the "guru" in the office and often come to be for advice/assistance. I think in part this is due to a lack of training for our employees on the platform. The other part is the lack of "correlation" -- people haven't yet figured out how they can leverage Qualtrics to enhance what they are currently doing.
Read Aubri Nowowiejski (No-Whiskey)'s full review
Christa Kuminski Arite | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2014

Good solid, easy-to-use product.

Likelihood to Renew

I don't have the ability to make this decision; however, the team uses Qualtrics very often and have few issues. Also, we have run so many surveys in Qualtrics, it is our current repository for existing surveys. In addition, the ability to copy over surveys to create new ones, makes it a very nice product. Typically, we can find existing surveys that can be re-utilized.
Read Christa Kuminski Arite's full review
Bindya Bhakta | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2014

Qualtrics Review (Online Survey Software)

Likelihood to Renew

With my survey background and experience with many survey platforms, Qualtrics offers a good deal of different questions types. Examples of questions types include but are not limited to, different multiple-choice question types, matrix type questions, constant-sum type questions, rank order type questions and different text entry questions.choice
Read Bindya Bhakta's full review
Amber Liu | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2014

Qualtrics Helps you Get Insights that Will Grow Your Business

Likelihood to Renew

A lot of employees have already got used to the software. If we asked them to start over again, it cost our time and money. Also we see the value of Qualtrics, it helps us get the insights that grow our business. The analytics tool it has is amazing. Even if you are not a research specialist, after a few weeks use of Qualtrics, you will be able to handle the survey.
Read Amber Liu's full review
Amber Lucas | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2014

Budget friendly solution

Likelihood to Renew

I am no longer in a position in which I need to the tool, but if I was ever asked to refer or choose such a capability Qualtrics would be in my consideration set
Read Amber Lucas's full review

Survey templates (102)
Themes (102)
Custom logo/branding (100)
Changes to live survey (103)
Question design help (109)
Multiple question types (118)
Survey logic flexibility (118)
Response tracking (115)
Compliance (88)
Vendor-offered crowdsourcing (49)
Respondent restrictions (77)

About Qualtrics

Qualtrics offers a survey platform for actionable customer, market, and employee insights.

The software allows companies to collect and analyze data, with the goal of gathering insights that drive better decision-making and better customer experiences. Use cases include market research, voice of the customer programs, or employee engagement.

Customers include Nike, Netflix, American Airlines, American Express, Marriott, Microsoft, GE, P&G, Nasdaq, Ferrari, Porsche, Tesla, Boeing, Royal Caribbean, Stanford, Harvard, and MIT. The vendor says the product offers its customers speed, power, agility, ease of use, and value.

Qualtrics is backed by three venture capital firms: Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. The company has 3,000 employees, 10,000+ clients, and millions of users.

Qualtrics Features