Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Multiple question types (124)
Response tracking (121)
Data export (121)
Survey logic flexibility (124)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Qualtrics, and make your voice heard!
Research Core 1
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Qualtrics CoreXM offers a survey platform for actionable customer, market, and employee insights.
The software allows companies to collect and analyze data, with the goal of gathering insights that drive better decision-making and better customer experiences. Use cases include market research, voice of the customer programs, or employee engagement.
Customers include Nike, Netflix, American Airlines, American Express, Marriott, Microsoft, GE, P&G, Nasdaq, Ferrari, Porsche, Tesla, Boeing, Royal Caribbean, Stanford, Harvard, and MIT. The vendor says the product offers its customers speed, power, agility, ease of use, and value.
The Qualtrics platform underwent a rebrand and came to be known as Qualtrics CoreXM.
Qualtrics is backed by three venture capital firms: Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. The company has 3,000 employees, 10,000+ clients, and millions of users.
- Supported: Customer Experience Management
- Supported: Customer and Market Research
- Supported: Employee Insights
- Supported: Digital Experience Management
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
- It's a good tool to collect data to meet business goals.
- Can take some time to learn.
- Reports are easy to export.
- Qualtrics CoreXM is essential for us in measuring customer and contractor satisfaction. It is employed at the conclusion of all our deliveries
- We have improved our operational excellence due to customer and stakeholder feedback
- We have employed many innovations and product improvements due to customer feedback, which in turn has increased our customer satisfaction and ROI
- It has met all our expectations in a short time. Using simple questions through surveys sent to our customers as general or unique links, we obtained answers and analyzed their needs.
- Increased ROI as we have been able to modify products based on what we have heard in surveys that has lead to higher enrollment numbers (roughly 5-7% YOY 2019 to 2020) due to product feature modifications.
- Compliance with communication needs and form completion (i.e. Conflict of Interest declaration forms) is a snap with the platform - also saves time, because the reminder feature allow us to send the form to providers who have not yet responded as many time as necessary to get the best response rate.
- Combining all of our survey/engagement research needs to just the Qualtrics CoreXM platform keeps everything in one place and gives is better survey governance. Also saves us money not paying for other applications.
- Using Qualtrics has saved us time
- Streamlines processes by allowing us to share surveys and get consistent data from program participants
- Provides valid, reliable, and useful data for research or program improvements
- Reduced cost in several areas.
- Improved communication.
- Provides Validation.
- Our VoC program is hard to quantify, but the impact has definitely been positive
- Easy to use interface has allowed us to turn surveys faster
- Output of survey data is useful
- It can be hard to determine an exact ROI for Qualtrics; however, the data you can bring to the table when important decisions are being made is invaluable.
- The most positive impact has been the ability to spend less time on reporting because the data is so accessible and easily shared.
- The time to analyze raw text data is significantly less when you add Text iQ to your license.
- Qualtrics has made a positive impact by allowing us to get regular customer feedback in a way that's convenient for both us and our customers
- Qualtrics has also helped us by acquirng consumer-level responses for market research purposes.
- Allowed us to collect data electronically (no cost for manual data entry)
- Allowed us to collect surveys anonymously
- Employee retention is better.
- Employees happier and able to share opinions.
- Easy and fast data collection.
- Ability to generate a product survey and deploy to main users.
- Collected data for my thesis.
- Coded data for academic paper.
- Detailed reporting of what jobs our graduates take within 2 years of graduating.
- Increased participation in student feedback.
- With Qualtrics, we are able to receive direct feedback on fundraising campaigns. This allows us to better tailor campaigns to improve our fundraising efforts.
- Our employee reviews have truly become 360. Qualtrics allows team members to provide feedback to managers and vice versa. This has improved job satisfaction.
- Our surveys through Qualtrics have also help us better analyze the effectiveness of our programs.
- Qualtrics has allowed me to ensure accurate representations of survey respondents.
- Qualtrics allows for robust analysis of data.
- Qualtrics allows me to reach people from a wide net.
- I don't have the perspective to answer questions about ROI. We have access through the institution, and we don't really use it for general student enrollments.
- Using this tool, along with other improvements, we were able to double our survey response rate.
- ROI was overall neutral.
- Increased productivity due to the highly intuitive user-interface and template saving capabilities.
- Reporting and analytics are extremely valuable. Our team can track responses and share feedback/results extremely quickly.
- If a user has created a great template, they can share to external teams quite easily. It helps other departments!
- Difficult to answer. I can only estimate that using this tool has made a positive impact on research and outreach.
- Helps us cut out administration time we used to have running our surveys on SurveyMonkey (because we have to list different countries and different organizations within those countries and link them together using logic and so on).
- Helps us get more out of our data (using TextIQ for open-ended questions, using descriptive analysis is faster than Excel, and it can compare variables which we never used to do).
- Qualtrics has had a very negative financial impact. We have had to rush to find an alternative after they more than doubled their price. We were one of the lucky ones since we read about their tactics months before our contract ran out. Others didn't find out until the invoice arrived, leaving them no time at all to find an alternative. Now we're using QuestionPro, which is a very similar product at one eighth the cost, but it's still costing us to move all the surveys.
- Allows us to run research projects and trainings with a greater reach to customers