However, while a low traffic retail site would still benefit from many of the other features of Qubit, it's less appropriate for any other type of website where the goals are harder or impossible to track.
Not appropriate: Heavy front end changes
If you're looking for a pure web analytics tool, then Qubit is not necessarily the tool for you - it's not Google Analytics or Omniture (but doesn't claim to be). You will be able to manipulate your data in much better and flexible ways in those tools (although bear in mind it's aggregated, whereas Qubit holds data - and gives you access to it - for individuals).
- Semi-dedicated resource to set up, refine and report on tests. There's no limit to the number of tests which can be set up so maximising volume is key to getting the most value from the tool. Simple variations to the test setup/user experience delivered can make the difference between a conversion rate increase or decrease. So allowing for time spent on refining/improving tests is critical.
- Visitor volumes of around 250,000 per month or more. Lower than this means that tests take a very long time to deliver statistically sound test results. At around 100,000 sessions per month or less, many tests will not be able to deliver meaningful results for months.
If you're stubborn and unwilling to change your opinion even in the face of undeniable data - then Qubit is not an appropriate product for you.
Data is collected using Qubit’s own QProtocol data layer, or by integrating the user’s existing model via our API. Quantitative visitor behavioral data is combined with qualitative visitor feedback and ingested data from Qubit users' other systems of record enabling them to identify areas of the site and customer groups to optimize and target with personalization experiences.
Users can A/B test any changes to their site using Qubit, and the user interface lets them know what the test results are.
- Supported: Website Personalization Technology
- Supported: Visitor Analytics and Insights
- Supported: Business Intelligence
- Supported: A/B Testing Platform
- Supported: Tag Management
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
|Supported Countries||UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy|
|Supported Languages||Our service can process all major languages|