Using Qubit allows us to quickly test new ideas; helps us make important design decisions; gives us a better understanding of what influences buying behaviour, helps steer our development roadmap and most importantly, improves overall conversion.
2. A/B build and reporting
3. Implementing onsite content / merchandising where we cannot access via our CMS
4. Onsite personalisation experience management
We use Qubit solely within the Marketing department as this team is responsible for onsite content, UX and of course marketing/merchandising activity.
- User Experience Testing
- Customer Journey Reporting
- Dynamic Customer Segmentation
- A/B Testing
- Mobile Experience Testing
- Data Integration
Qubit has been particularly useful in setting up short term initiaves and changes in an agile way, quickly getting the initiative live and capturing the data we need for analysis. This has been valuable to me from a campaign perspective, as we are able to get quality outcomes with less investment and development time. It is being used across a few departments currently and will likely be used by more departments in the future.
We also use the consultancy side to make sure we get the best out of the system and over time this will allow us to be self-sufficient.
1) Test conversion rate optimisation changes to the user experience, primarily the purchase journey (without requiring development/site releases)
2) Manage and test changes to on-site promotional banners. Including the addition of banners/messages in locations which our current CMS is not able to.
Qubit upgrades their technology and product offerings often. Which always opens up new avenues for increasing conversion rate and engagement.
The aim is to increase the conversion rate of key sales funnels via a process of testing, provide a level of analytics just not possible using other software and learn to understand our customers better - what they want and how they behave.
Data is collected using Qubit’s own QProtocol data layer, or by integrating the user’s existing model via our API. Quantitative visitor behavioral data is combined with qualitative visitor feedback and ingested data from Qubit users' other systems of record enabling them to identify areas of the site and customer groups to optimize and target with personalization experiences.
Users can A/B test any changes to their site using Qubit, and the user interface lets them know what the test results are.
- Supported: Website Personalization Technology
- Supported: Visitor Analytics and Insights
- Supported: Business Intelligence
- Supported: A/B Testing Platform
- Supported: Tag Management
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
|Supported Countries||UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy|
|Supported Languages||Our service can process all major languages|