Our use of Qubit has most certainly allowed us to make more money, at a very good return of investment, which is ultimately what we judge Qubit on.
Separately, we've looked at our mobile pages, and, based on what we know (or don't know) about customer intent when they visit our mobile pages, we've designed content upfront that helps navigate the customer to the appropriate page, with limited need for scrolling through loads of content.
This has all been done via the Experience Manager, avoiding any CMS changes, and enabling us to monitor and review impact.
- The site has improved due to its testing capability. For instance, the home page has had about 50 tests and is now completely different.
- We used qubit to run a server side test, that allowed us to transform the way we priced our product. In this example, we got actual data from qubit and analysed it ourselves.
A close second is how easy it is for QuBit to deliver statistically relevant results. some 'no brainer'/quick win ideas don't result in the improvements assumed. QuBit makes it very easy to identify where there is benefit in a change.
Using testing, feedback and the Decipher analytics package has led to changes to our website that we believe has benefited our customers.
Data is collected using Qubit’s own QProtocol data layer, or by integrating the user’s existing model via our API. Quantitative visitor behavioral data is combined with qualitative visitor feedback and ingested data from Qubit users' other systems of record enabling them to identify areas of the site and customer groups to optimize and target with personalization experiences.
Users can A/B test any changes to their site using Qubit, and the user interface lets them know what the test results are.
- Supported: Website Personalization Technology
- Supported: Visitor Analytics and Insights
- Supported: Business Intelligence
- Supported: A/B Testing Platform
- Supported: Tag Management
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||50%|
|Supported Countries||UK, USA, France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy|
|Supported Languages||Our service can process all major languages|