1) We log our systems checks on a daily basis.
2) We …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Platform Security (97)
Platform Scalability (99)
Platform User Management (104)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Quickbase, and make your voice heard!
Starting at $600
Contact sales team
Starting at $2000
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
- The customization of the Quickbase platform is extremely valuable, the fact we can utilize existing apps is also valuable.
- An onboarding specialist is very valuable and Quickbase does a great job ensuring they set up your environment to your business needs.
- I believe the room for improvement would be a more object oriented setup, instead of the database design or master keys and creating relationships, a more user-friendly, modular setup would be nice to have.
- Assist with building apps.
- Provide training and information.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Help connecting DB and QB
- Form arrangements
- Formula cheat sheet
- Integrate information coming from other software
- The data input is pretty easy including mobile devices.
- Showing different graphs and widgets that allows generating a Dashbaord.
- The off-line mode to upload information when connectivity is an issue.
- Versatility on graphs structure.
- Automations need to be improved.
- Integration with third party platform
- Provides real time data
- Insightful analysis
- It can give user flexibility to change the background of dashboard
- Easy low- or no-code development
- Filterable reports
- Role management
- Ability to copy dashboard pages.
- Ability to apply a filter to multiple dashboard pages at once.
- Ability to use custom color defaults (colors can be updated on any button, report, or chart, but must be done on each and everyone. It would be nice to be able to set custom brand standards).
-Quickbase University is invaluable for video and practice-along courses to get builders up and running in no time.
-Community discussion boards contain answers and ideas for every challenge I've ever encountered.
-Quickbase's help guides are thorough.
-The customer service is prompt and helpful.
-Outside videos like Quickbase Junkie provide additional support.
- Archive documents.
- Real-time analytics.
- Data collection.
- More API on the front end and backend.
- More control on data connection and link table feature
- Need modern bootstrap mobile interface.
- More user-friendly form rule editing interface, more control on form rule, like copy rules to another form.
- More flexible data type/schema, which allows using any kind of fields in filter or joins.
- Auto increasing index field which duplicates records but editable. Editable duplicate built-in fields to allow better recovery function.
- Customized pages which allow a non-login visit[or] to collect data.
- When having daily log type data to collect
- When having user profile type of data to build with a daily log
- When having users from different locations, and using different devices, and systems
Upon request of our users, most applications are more complex than default features and functions. Therefore supporting and maintaining them is no longer that easy. Hope QuickBase will provide more tools for more advanced developers.
Considering the prices and easiness to develop, this is an awesome system to build my business apps on.
- Data Input
- Filtering Information
- Organizing workflow
- Types of reports
- Types of output material
- Cost per user per month
- Master management of Data
- Hours Master
- Projects master
- Table management
- I have been using QuickBase for many years and I find this platform meets the vast majority of my needs in many different areas of my work.
- Don't know if it have Geo Tracking yet or not but that is something that I foresee us needing in the future for tracking engagement.
- Online Training
- In-Person Training
- No Training
- Quick Base helps us with workflow-related activities.
- Quick Base is a no-code or low-code application, so nontechnical people can also use it.
- Quickbase application helps to send the email automatically to more than 200 people within one click
- Quick Base is currently giving sync features to very limited applications where they should increase.
- Quick Base is also giving facility for mobile applications but the summary report is not working there.
- Quickbase need to improve on Dashboard side where we can see the dashboard professionally.
- Online training
1) We log our systems checks on a daily basis.
2) We use it for shift turnover reports to notify staff of important events.
3) We use it for asset management to keep track of multiple sites where we have assets.
4) We keep track of pending work orders for vendors.
- Very simple to learn and easy to use.
- Lots of options for storing and retrieving data.
- It's been around for a long time and has a good reputation.
- I am always one for integrating voice command technology into applications. So that would be cool.
- The admin interface could be a little more intuitive.
- operational Data
- Live data tracking
- Structural data
- Supply chain managent
- professional dashboard
- flexibility to change the theme
- Better collaboration
- Better visualization for the team
- Flexible Interface
- Easy to use
- Reports are not easily formattable so it should be improve
- It does not provide a ton of customer support.
- [It] can be a quick setup but normally should be done as with any system to have discussions about the application requirements
- Great reporting
- Easy to setup notification to alert other users
- One developer can almost keep up with (2) full time web developers
- Pipeline enhances the process automation
- Code Pages add value when connecting to external sites (i.e., Google Maps) to retrieve distance, Lat & Long, and much more
- Better formulas
- Better form designs
- Easily creating relational database tables
- Simple and intuitive way to generate reports
- Granular permission control on a per user basis
- Better or more intuitive project management tools
- User interface feels a bit unrefined
- It's easy to generate reports but once you have them it's nearly impossible to change the formatting.
- Has plenty of help material for builders
- Has an excellent support team for any questions or problems
- Allows for extensive creativity while taking away most of the tedious work to get there
- Standard across applications
- Removing [native features] for use cases[.]
- Advanced features to use outside of the applications[.]
- Operational Agility.
- Confusing report generator.
- Individual templates.
- Automate workflows
- Task Assignment
- Data Reporting
- Complex Calculations
- Application Logging
Further, we also use the Quickbase API to link with our infrastructure to automate user provisioning and maintenance, while removing as much human error as possible from the process.
- Creating extremely useful reports is tremendously easy in Quick base. This makes it very simple for us to keep on top of any sort of statistics, reports, and other items that help with our growth.
- It is an extremely easy platform to create complex relationships on, without the need of knowing in-depth database development.
- It has a nice interface which is consistently improving. It allows almost infinite flexibility. It's almost as if you can dream it, you can probably achieve it.
- I have said this in previous reviews and will say it again here about Quickbase. Though reporting is good, it is not brandable in a detailed fashion, nor is the display customizable. This requires the use of 3rd party developers to make those things available. It is not a show stopper, but it certainly would make everything more streamlined and self-contained
- Pricing is quite steep. On multiple occasions, I've been wanting to refer small clients to Quick base, but haven't been able to, due to the high priced entry point plan which is out of the reach of most small businesses. The good news is that Quickbase does tend to negotiate better pricing to accommodate business need.
- The Sandbox feature could use some improvement.
- Quickbase forms could use an overhaul with better UI and organization.
- Dynamic form rules are fantastic, but can get a bit unruly when having a lot of them.
- Quickbase is great for a company that is drowning in Excel files and has to dig through tons of folders to find what they need.
- Quickbase is great for anyone who wants better control over their data and reporting:
Less Appropriate for:
- A company that doesn't really have a business process that is well known, which would make it hard to implement a Quickbase application for their needs
- A company that doesn't have the budget to spend a minimum of $500 / month for the Quickbase platform.
As we develop Quickbase, we are also using APIs to automate certain processes which have been limited to being performed by our engineers manually.
It is very useful to read some documentation first, and attend some of the Quickbase University classes, as it is important to design the application correctly. This is something that will be pretty hard to change if no planning was done prior to beginning the development.
- Easily scalable
- Link various data sources in a single place
- Quick Base is extremely easy to learn
- Quick Base University for everyone, and [it's] free
- Visibility to Pipelines created by other users
- Transfer of Pipeline ownership
- Form UI needs updating
- Easy to automate
- Good support
- Data structure can be clunky.
- Audit logs could be improved.
- User friendly
- Adaptable for multiple processes and departments
- Some reporting looks busy and can be hard to customize.
- Some features in beta are glitchy.
- Summary reports are hard to manage effectively.
- Continually listening to the user and building improvements for the user
- Technical support is amazing.
- Quickbase university
- When account managers change it is often not well communicated.
- It is a cloud-based platform. There is no need to set up something on your system. You just need an internet connection and a registered username and password.
- Everyone can build an app on Quick Base without even knowing how to code.
- You can easily automate your process through Quick Base by creating notifications, subscriptions, and reminders on which triggers on a particular event.
- You can build a dashboard where you can show the progress of the projects and see your pending task and many more other things on a single place.
- One thing, I still miss which is a multi-lingual feature.