May 03, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
Read Vin Campbell's full review
Pros and Cons
- User access control: for reasons previously specified.
- Automation: we're able to automate a few key workflows that help remind the staff to get things done on schedule.
- On-demand training via the Priority Circle has proven invaluable. Staff can learn things on their own without straining IT (me) or reaching out for immediate assistance for issues.
- Price: People in the industry find QuickBooks to be expensive to start with and this version is the priciest.
- Lack of inventory control and/or warehousing systems.
- Lack of forecasting, which ties back to inventory. A lot of my customers look for these two things.
- The need for constant paid addons to get some common things done.