Qvidian RFP & Proposal Automation Reviews

Nancy Bergantzel CF APMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 13, 2018

Qvidian - it's not just for document management

Pros and Cons

• Organizes reusable content well.
  • Allows for search, autosearch and autofill abilities when responding to RFPS.
  • Document automation is very valuable to get a shell document together that will require some edits before being delivered.
  • Keeps your documents consistent.
  • The functionality with Excel needs some improvement when using some of the advanced search and fill tools.
  • Ability to search within an RFP you are working on.
  • Word count of your responses.
Read Nancy Bergantzel CF APMP's full review
Gerald Thompson | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 01, 2015

Qvidian Enables Sales Success!

Pros and Cons

• Search Capabilities: Qvidian's search interface is one of its biggest sellers with our Proposal Writers. If you've ever done a web search, you know how to search for content in Qvidian's Library. You can Browse, Search, or be as specific as you need with an Advanced Search. Boolean logic is built right in so there is no need to understand coding. New functionality also allows you to save your favorite searches so you don't have to reapply the same filters in the future.
  • Content Maintenance: Qvidian has incorporated content maintenance into every aspect of the interface. Edits can be made directly to a folder's content or while searching for an answer when you are working on a project. Content is editable wherever it may be encountered. Also, best new CM feature: Jobs. You are now able to create bundles of content from various folder locations within the Library and generate a Job; a link that is sent to Subject Matter Experts, regardless of whether or not they have a license. You can control what they are able to edit and you can monitor the Job status. Finally, you can review the SME edits and tailor them before accepting them back into the Library.
  • 100% Hosted Customer Environment: This gives our team the ability to be results-oriented in our structure. No one is tied to an office in order to execute a project. The team can work wherever there is a secure internet connection. This not only facilitates better uptime, upkeep, and the most efficient upgrade release rollouts, it also facilitates a better work-life balance.
  • Tablet-friendly interface: While most significant projects are executed on either a desktop or laptop computer due to the multiple applications that may be in use and the processing power needed, I can foresee an option for a tablet-friendly interface to be utilized in simpler browsing and/or retrieval of minor standard information. I have already seen this need met within Qvidian's Sales Playbooks offering.
  • Real-time collaboration. While one can build and draft projects within Qvidian, the writer/project manager is still adding and tracking all contributions. Further, the strongest collaboration functionality is met by procuring licenses for every contributor.
Read Gerald Thompson's full review
Lauren Whiteaker | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 08, 2015

We love Qvidian at Tyler

Pros and Cons

• Using Qvidian as an RFP tool has made a difference in our RFP process, turn-around time, and content development. It's helped us streamline our RFP process so that we are able to produce the majority of the document before the kick-off meeting, which means we have more time to customize and refine the document before it goes to print.
  • Additionally, it took several hours before to gather all of the basic data we needed for an RFP, but now we can have the majority of the response ready in under 15 minutes in most cases. We are also able to start projects from our phones (iPhone thru Safari) or on an iPad. This has been extremely helpful while traveling.
  • Finally, our content is centrally located on a searchable database. Previously we had used several free tools to aid in content storage that would allow us access easily via search. It never seemed to do what we wanted, and when we did find something, we weren't sure if it was the most current or usable. The library functions in Qvidian have been a huge help, and has changes the way we collect data, and retrieve it.
  • The library works great, but the process of moving files from one folder to another is extremely tedious. From what I've heard, there used to be a drag and drop feature in the library. I would like to see thy come back.
  • It would be nice to see the final word doc displayed in the project, without having to drill down into it to retrieve it.
  • The reports are great to have, but I would like to see a customer driven reporting tool.
Read Lauren Whiteaker's full review
Susan Madden | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 25, 2015

Makes my job easier!

Pros and Cons

• Usability: Qvidian is a mature product. The visual layout is organized in an intuitive manner. The underlting structure is logical and efficient.
  • Meta Data: With each file that you load into the Liberty, you can add Meta data such as owner, comments (which I use to record a brief history of the changes that have been made to the file), search terms, expiration date, and alerts. You can even define your own Meta data fields. You can also define specific security permissions to the file or at the folder level.
  • Search Function: Qvidian makes it easy to find files by offering basic searches and numerous custom search options that are flexible and easy to use. I have never seen so many search options offered in a program before. In addition to searching for strings in the title or content, you can also search the metadata (for example: comments and specific user-defined search terms). A few examples of advanced search functions include searching by file type, date created or modified, and the person who modified or created it. You can search the entire Library or searches can be defined per specific Library folders.
  • Architecting Documents: Defining the document architecture is logical and very flexible. The structure of your document is defined independently of the actual files. This means that you can define the outline of your document first, and then later populate your outline with actual content as it is written. This is a huge help in planning your document structure. Once you load a document into the Library, you then link your document into the architecture. The added benefit of this arrangement is that when you update the document, you do not have to re-link the document back into the architecture. This makes it possible for users who are not knowledgeable about architecting documents to still keep the content current. This is a huge time savings as well as avoids human error.
  • Multiple File Formats: Word and Power Point: Qvidian allows you to build documents in Word or PowerPoint. In the Library, you can load almost any file format: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, PDF, jgp, png, etc. You can also specify additional file formats as needed.
  • Qvidian has an excellent support staff. I have called them many times and they are always professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. They are very responsive to any bug fixes and enhancement requests. Qvidian is always working diligently to improve their product.
  • There are no major issues that I see at this time that need fixing.
  • There is one enchancement that I would love to see... an "Undo" button when working in the Architecture.
Read Susan Madden's full review
Jennifer Waterston | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 08, 2015

Qvidian - A great Content Management Tool

Pros and Cons

• Qvidian allows for a detailed annotation system for each Question and Answer Pair
  • Qvidian allows you to upload Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe documents as user content
  • Qvidian offers the capability to run customized reports
  • Qvidian allows different levels of access for different users
  • Qvidian doesn't always mesh seamlessly with MS Word
  • Qvidian's interface isn't very attractive
  • Problem shooting isn't always easy or intuitive
Read Jennifer Waterston's full review
Brian Kravitz | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2014

All the features you need with just a couple of small snags along the way.

Pros and Cons

• Organization: Qvidian uses a folder tree layout with user-created top-level categories that can then be branched out into more in depth subcategories. For our own use, our top level categories refer to the various products our company offers (Medical, Pharmacy, Vision benefits, etc.), with the subcategories narrowing down to more specific subjects, such as condition management for Medical and formulary information for Pharmacy.
  • Searching: Qvidian uses a Google-like approach to searching. When a user searches for a term or phrase, if the correct record is found and used, then the search term the user had typed in is added to the meta data of that record. Then, in the future, when that same term or phrase is searched again, the record(s) containing that search term appears closer to the top of the search results. Note that users have the ability to preview a record without actually using it, so search terms will only be added to records that are specifically used in a response document.
  • Editing: Two choices are offered for editing records, both of which utilize integration with Microsoft Word. In the first choice, records are edited one at a time as separate documents. This allows editing of both the record and its corresponding meta data. For mass record changes, this choice is a bit slower and more inconvenient, since each record can only be seen one at a time, and records can't be compared side-by-side. The second editing choice allows a user to edit multiple records in one document. However, this does not allow a user to edit records' meta data. This trade off does allow for easier editing of multiple records at once, though, since a user can utilize Word's various comparison tools such as a split document screen to see two parts of the document at once.
  • One area where Qvidian occasionally struggles is feature regression. For instance, the editing option that puts multiple records into one document had always been present in Qvidian; however, when the multi-edit feature that only allows editing one record at a time was released in version 9.1, the original editing functionality was removed. This caused me a lot of frustration, as it severely slowed down my work flow since I could now only see and edit one record at a time. It wasn't until a year later when version 10 was released that the old editing functionality was added back. However, one bright spot of version 9.1 was an added feature that allowed organizing records by simply dragging and dropping them into different categories. This was much easier than having to right click on a record, select Move, then right click on a folder and select paste. However, with version 10, this feature was removed and I'm now back to having to right click on records instead of dragging and dropping. It seems that with each release, I never know if something I like will be taken away or if something I don't like will be added -- sometimes it's both.
  • A recent change that was added in version 10.1 that I personally view as a negative is that Qvidian now handles all requests server side instead of on the user's computer. This means that if a user wants to export or edit a large number of records, they have to wait for Qvidian's server to generate a report of those records. Depending on the number of records, this can be very quick (a few seconds) or very long (I've waited up to 20 minutes before) depending on how taxed Qvidian's servers currently are. I understand the reasoning behind the move, in that it takes the load off of a user's computer so that other applications they currently have open aren't affected by added memory usage, but in practice I find that it only slows down my workflow. Any somewhat modern PC shouldn't have any trouble handling a large report request from Qvidian.
  • Although Qvidian is certified for use in several different browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome for Windows), it doesn't offer the same functionality in each one. For instance, in Explorer, when a record is selected for editing or export, it will automatically open in Word. In Firefox, a pop-up dialog appears and a user has to click Open in order for the record to appear in Word. And in Chrome, the file is added to the download bar and a user must click on the file there for it to open, unless they add an exception to .docx file types to automatically open in Word (which I had to do, since I prefer using Chrome). Other simple features such as right clicking on a folder or record to bring up Qvidian's context menu are hit or miss depending on the browser. In Explorer, everything is generally smooth, though the browser itself is slower than the other choice. In Firefox, right clicking generally works but sometimes has some hiccups, and in Chrome, more often than not right clicking brings up Chrome's context menu instead of Qvidian's, which often leads to having to first select a folder and then click the dedicated Actions button in Qvidian to perform the desired action. No matter which browser you use, there will be some sort of functionality that doesn't quite work as expected.
Read Brian Kravitz's full review
Mark Bushee | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 09, 2014

Qvidian offers best-in-class proposal support

Pros and Cons

• Advanced searching allows users to quickly find exactly what they're looking for.
  • Linking allows for similar content records to be updated at the same time.
  • Metadata is a great way to provide underlying information about each content record.
  • Due to the sophistication of the technology, the tool can be difficult to bring online in a secure network environment.
  • Little opportunity for user interaction or discussion within the tool.
  • Some functionality is only available for the automation function, while it would still be useful for warehousing functions (merge codes, SalesForce integration, etc.).
Read Mark Bushee's full review
Michelle Palasek, CF APMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 05, 2014

Qvidian succeeds at proposal automation.

Pros and Cons

• The search function ranks information based upon usage and is adaptive, learning/improving rankings with every search. This makes finding the right piece of information quick and easy.
  • The tool offers flexibility to build various types of sales documents (proposals, presentations, case studies). This drastically reduces the time it takes to put together a client-facing document.
  • The content management functionality allows for various content formats and related content can be connected. This simplifies tracking content updates by knowing which other pieces of information may also need review and update when a change is made outside the normal update cycle.
  • Qvidian could improve their reporting functionality. Currently, it requires special coding to pull data points into a spreadsheet format and there are no intrinsic analysis (dashboard) views for the user or management.
  • The question highlight then search functionality has not worked for me or my team in MS Excel. We have to actively type key words into the search function to find content. It works but slows the process a bit. Would love to see them remedy this issue as this is a very common format for our commercial opportunities especially with the increased use of online procurement portals.
Read Michelle Palasek, CF APMP's full review
Iesha Mullins | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 08, 2015

Review of Qvidian

Pros and Cons

• Ability to communicate with different departments.
  • Ability to hold tons of information and provide easy updates for outdated information.
  • Searching capability is easy to use.
  • More flexibility to move things around once its build out.
  • When you attach word docs the functiont to build out without errors
Read Iesha Mullins's full review
Peter Whittam | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 13, 2015

I propose Qvidian

• Ease of use
  • The database structure is logical (It looks like MS Explorer so it is familiar)
  • Software updates are automatic
  • Updating responses in Qvidian Proposal Automation is quick and easy
  • Other software I have used allows the automation of a sole source quote more easily
Read Peter Whittam's full review
Amy Stiver, CF.APMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 15, 2014

A great tool to increase productivity and end-product quality!

Pros and Cons

• One example of time saved is a request I received from one of our sales people, who needed to reply to a RFP in three days. By using Qvidian, I was able to build a first draft in four hours. Without the program, this feat averages 8-10 hours to pull template, and then another 1-2 hours to do basic customization. With time saved, I was able to review for additional edits, and send of to the sales person by the next morning - leaving her more time to review and edit, and back-end time for me to finalize. Not only did we meet the client's deadline, but we responded a few hours early.
  • I constantly receive requests from all areas of my department and the company for template language regarding all of our services. By doing an advance search of our template library, I am able to identify the best response and send it out quickly. For our sales team, this means they are able to respond quickly to a prospect's request, and supports our claims of strong customer service and responsiveness. Personally, it positions me to be a go-to person and reliable teammate.
  • Our company has a lot of great data behind our claims, and the ability to create set responses for our merge codes is priceless. I add the information necessary for the merge code and it automatically populates in the project I'm building. As information changes (e.g., number of years in service), as the architect, I edit the data once without having to search through all of my templates.
  • Per the merge codes, I recommend having the ability to pull a report that includes the merge codes with their assigned values so that as the architect, I can review a spreadsheet of what information I have, and what needs to be updated.
  • Some of the appendices we typically use in RFP responses are in pdf format. The system is unable to combine word and pdf files into one, so adding those pieces are still manual.
Read Amy Stiver, CF.APMP's full review
Jane Burgess | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 26, 2014

Why you'll never use anything else.

Pros and Cons

• Qvidian has great automation capabilities allowing for increased efficiency and increased output.
  • The merge codes are also a great time saver and ensure variable information is always accurate.
  • The level of customization offered with Qvidian allows us to make it cater to our specific needs, which also allows it to prove itself a valuable tool across a variety of industries.
  • There are times when I search for something that I know is in my database and my search yields no results. After trying again, the same search yields the appropriate results.
  • It would be great if Qvidian could integrate with known proposal submission sites such as ProposalTech.
  • Perhaps this is just because I use Chrome, but sometimes when I'm trying to select things from a dropdown list (like Download>Ignoring merge codes...) I'll hover over my choice, but the box will disappear. It would be nice if even if you hovered outside of the selection box, but didn't click, the box would remain on the screen.
Read Jane Burgess's full review
Stephanie Valentine | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 28, 2014

Former Qvidian User

Pros and Cons

• Good way of maintaining responses
  • Gave other departments a basis to form their replies
  • General repository which helped with non-RFP content
  • Their over the phone support was very good, but at times there was a bit of a lag getting someone on the phone. When a deadline is looming you really want help at the very moment that you call.
Read Stephanie Valentine's full review
Megan Jennings | TrustRadius Reviewer

Solid Program, Though Not Entirely Without Flaw

Pros and Cons

• I confess we do not yet use Qvidian to its full potential, but one thing I really love about the system is our ease of access to our SalesEdge Rep, who has always been more than available to train our staff, address our questions, jump onto a call or webinar to train us or help solve our problems, or show us work-arounds for issues we are having. Every system has it's pros and cons; service is really what matters the most, in my opinion.
  • The Qvidian plug-in in Word has never failed me. I really do like the feature they created to apply brand-standard styles (via the use of Templates) into the process of uploading responses into the library. When exporting those responses and using them in RFIs, it saves a lot of time in having to go through the document and constantly re-format each response.
  • Perhaps it is because I don't spend time EVERY day in the system, but Qvidian maybe isn't the most user-friendly program I have had experience with. There are a lot of technical components, a lot of steps and things you have to be aware of and careful about when using the system, and it can get pretty confusing for those of us who are not program savvy. There are instances when programs need to be opened or closed or whatnot before Qvidian features can be used, for example. which can make the system frustrating to those of us who don't really have a lot of time and prefer a "plug and play" program. Truth be told, this is why I have never used Qvidian to import an RFI document and export our answers directly into it (which I guess is about half the functionality of the system). Instead, I search my library and copy/paste answers into my RFI documents. I understand that if I were to spend more time orienting myself with the program, this "confusion" would be mitigated. However, I don't often have the time to.
  • I'm not particularly fond of the User's Manual. When I am trying to do something in the system, I feel like I need to reference various, often times unrelated chapters in the manual to retrieve the help I need, and sometimes even that doesn't work. I've come to rely solely on reaching out to our rep whenever I have a problem -- which works great for me! But maybe not so much for her ;)
  • One little thing that reeeeally annoys me about the program (and this might not be Qvidian's fault, I don't know!) is that I always have to be in "Compatibility Mode" in my browser in order to use the system. I don't know, but I think it's because Qvidian is not yet compatible with various web browsers or such? I remember I spent about 50% of my initial in-house Qvidian training just trying to find a browser that worked and supported Qvidian, and even then I had heinous issues with the system logging me out. I haven't had problems with that ever since (FireFox seems to work just fine) but I still occasionally have compatibility issues.
Read Megan Jennings's full review
Sally Stewart-McKinnie | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2014

Thanks Goodness for the 'Q'

Pros and Cons

• Because the content is stored in a centralized location that is easy to search, it cuts down the amount of time spent developing a proposal. This in turn increase productivity of proposals and ensures that the content of all proposals are more consistent.
  • Directly related to my previous statement, our proposal process is more efficient, creating a more 'clean', accurate documents for our clients.
  • The ability to create an extensive library of content is most helpful. While most RFP request most of the basic information, there are certainly times when there are requirements that are out of the norm. The 'Q' as I call it is a great place to add this information that is researched so that other co-workers to do not spend precious time researching or recreating the information. The rule is to always search the 'Q' before you ask the 'Q'...lol
  • This is a weird one but when adding content to the 'Q' the tab in word sometimes disappears. Not sure why that happens and we haven't really tried to trouble shoot yet. My solution at the moment is just closing it and re-opening it. Sometimes it works and sometimes I have to do it a few times.
  • While being a great place to keep content for our team to access, there is always the thought of whether the information is still accurate. Especially when comes to statistics and facts. We at times get so used to just using what is in our boilerplate that we forget to question whether information is accurate or not. This is more of an observation for users rather than an issue with 'Q' however the information is only as good as it's accuracy.
Read Sally Stewart-McKinnie's full review
Robert DeMichele | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 20, 2014

Qvidian now and for the future - making proposal processes easier and fun.

• Search for content
  • Easy management of content
  • Proposal automation
  • Qvidian Architecture can be confusing and difficult to learn.
  • Many things within Qvidian can be performed in multiple ways - this can be confusing and most steps should only be done one way not multiple ways.
Read Robert DeMichele's full review
Annie Doyon | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 19, 2014

Refining and expanding with a useful tool.

Pros and Cons

• It is able to recreate our documents exactly how we want them to look
  • It is a great central database for all of our FAQs and approved RFP responses
  • It has opened up dialogue surrounding document creation and management, what what other template solutions we might want to pursue
  • More maneuverability (easier drag & drop, copy & paste)
  • Frequently, the builds are very slow
  • Library items that are NOT enabled, often still show up in searches
Read Annie Doyon's full review
Charlie Sim | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2014

Qvidian Works Well for Simple Proposals and RFPs

Pros and Cons

• Customize the output. Qvidian allows you to place static content into sections that you can define. You can also use customizable content pieces such as client name, etc. through codes.
  • Library and record management. It's not perfect, but you can tag records with metadata, and search using advanced options.
  • Accessible. Online access is a big plus, although, again it's not perfect. But the fact that it's a SaaS cloud-based platform gives you flexibility to use regardless of location and machine.
  • User interface isn't pretty. Nor is it that intuitive. There's a lot of setup to be done, and constant maintenace of the records that is hampered by the user interface. For example, records aren't easily editable from the library. You can have download then edit, and upload back into the library to save changes.
  • Plug-in for Word doesn't function smoothly all the time. There's a lot of deleting existing plug-ins, downloading and reinstalling that goes on when using Qvidian's Word plug-in.
  • Content management philosophy is still Web 1.0. Does not incorporate wiki-based content management philosophy and strategies (Web 2.0), which means that gatekeepers are the bottlenecks for information accuracy and responsiveness. A more modern Content Management philosophy would incorporate specifically defined "Crowd sourcing" to help maintain accuracy of content records. Qvidian is not able to embrace this concept as it is still folder and file based.
Read Charlie Sim's full review
Amy Scott, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 24, 2014

Qvidian Is Awesome!

Pros and Cons

• It does well at topic searches.
  • It is easy to organize our information.
  • It is easy to add and delete information.
  • We have found blueprints hard to implement.
  • I wish we could upload Excel spreadsheets.
Read Amy Scott, MBA's full review
Jeannette Lindsay | TrustRadius Reviewer

Qvidian for generating RFP's

Pros and Cons

• The simplicity of the app and all it has to offer, especially in the last year, makes them standout from other similar types of apps.
  • Qvidian has a great support site, Qvidian Community, for accessing training live, recorded or documented, posting suggestions/enhancements, and logging issues.
  • Qvidian has joined with the Salesforce app allowing more integration
  • Some of our users have experienced performance issues
  • It would be nice for Qvidian to include onsite visits once per year
  • The app can be clunky but with each release this appears to be getting better
Read Jeannette Lindsay's full review
Mary Collins Treacy | TrustRadius Reviewer

Good Content Repository

Pros and Cons

• It is a very useful content repository.
  • It makes searching for content much easier than other methods I have used at other organizations.
  • It is very laborious process to get the content into Qvidian. Once it's there, it's great - but getting it in is very time consuming.
  • Moving content around is difficult. They got rid of the drag and drop feature so moving content from one folder to another takes much, much longer than it used to.
  • I don't use Qvidian as a project management tool or to send things out to knowledge managers. I am the only one on my side with a license, so I don't use it to the full extent of it's capacity, but the process seams fairly difficult.
Read Mary Collins Treacy's full review
Glenda Nunez | TrustRadius Reviewer

Qvidian review within an RFP Desk

Pros and Cons

• The ability to use a style template that will have all of the data formatted consistently
  • The ability to have document automation allows you to create cover letters in a matter of minutes
  • Merge codes are an efficient way to update changing content
  • The drop down menus can be difficult to navigate
  • Sometimes the support staff "quizzes" too much about the problem instead of getting on a WebeEx to look at the issue
  • The Community can be difficult to navigate and find your answer
Read Glenda Nunez's full review
Anders Engdahl | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2014

Qvidian - Notes From a Power User

Pros and Cons

• Qvidian is highly customizable. This is a strength for the organization that has specialized needs and preexisting structures.
  • Qvidian support and data migration services were especially valuable because we had a great deal of information in our previous system that we did not want to lose.
  • I was impressed by Qvidian's ability to integrate with MS Office
  • I was frustrated that browser settings had to be so finely tuned to use the software. This was especially challenging in a company that had existing stringent IT browser settings. It made final implementation of the software challenging.
  • I was initially frustrated by the inability to copy and paste from the preview window.
Read Anders Engdahl's full review
Lila Logue | TrustRadius Reviewer

Solid product

Pros and Cons

• Easy to manage content pieces/ blocks
  • Easy collaboration
  • Integration with Salesforce
  • Dynamically reading different text type when uploading pieces of content and standardizing them in the UI
  • Make it easier for version management on content pieces
Read Lila Logue's full review

Proposal branding (1)
Proposal templates (1)
Proposal content library updates (1)
Guided proposal creation (1)
Searchable proposal database (1)
RFP management & response (1)
Proposal collaboration & approval (1)
User permissions/proposal editing controls (1)
Sales proposal workflow (1)
Proposal automation user interface (1)

About Qvidian RFP & Proposal Automation

Qvidian RFP & Proposal Automation is a cloud-based RFP and proposal automation software that is designed to empower enterprises to win more business by streamlining processes, improving productivity, and creating more effective sales documents. The vendor’s value proposition is that Qvidian is an enterprise-grade proposal automation solution, providing security, compliance, and simplicity at scale to more than 1,000 companies and 200,000 users worldwide.

According to the vendor, key features and benefits include:

- Content library, with all assets stored in approved language and branding

- AutoFill, to automatically fill in the most relevant answers to RFP questions

- Multi-step reviewer workflows to automate content approvals

- Visual dashboards to highlight actionable analytics

- Backed by an expert, professional services and consulting team

The vendor says, after launching Qvidian, on average, clients report a 40% increase in productivity, 30% reduction in RFP response times, and 28% increase in win rates.

Qvidian RFP & Proposal Automation Features

Proposal Creation & Organization Features
Has featureProposal branding
Has featureProposal templates
Has featureProposal content library updates
Has featureGuided proposal creation
Has featureSearchable proposal database
Proposal Collaboration & Workflow Features
Has featureRFP management & response
Has featureProposal collaboration & approval
Has featureUser permissions/proposal editing controls
Has featureSales proposal workflow
Has featureProposal automation user interface
Proposal Delivery Features
Does not have featureProposal distribution
Does not have featureInteractive proposals
Does not have featureProposal content tracking

Qvidian RFP & Proposal Automation Screenshots

Qvidian RFP & Proposal Automation Integrations

Microsoft Office 2016, Microsoft Office 365, Salesforce, Microsoft Office 2010

Qvidian RFP & Proposal Automation Competitors

Loopio, Proposal Management and Production System (PMAPS)

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
  • Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Please contact Qvidian for pricing details.

Qvidian RFP & Proposal Automation Customer Size Distribution