Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 17, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
We use Radius across marketing and sales.
- Radius connects with our salesforce and allows marketing to source lookalike prospects based on our historical close rates.
- Radius helps us do market sizing for new potential verticals and research key signals for our current closed won records.
- Radius Connect has been a very valuable tool for the sales team, providing more information on inbound leads that are not collected on the lead capture form.
- Radius Connect also provides nearby similar businesses, helping sales source additional leads from the initial inbound.
- Much like any data services, it needs to be updated fairly often. We do work with the Radius team when we find bad data on our prospecting campaign.
- We do hit APEX Limits when we are importing lists into Salesforce, but it's been the cause of LiveOps always writing to the record.
Read Nick Bhutani's full review
Radius supports our inbound lead gen and also is supporting our outbound teams equally well.
Radius Scorecard Summary
Radius offers predictive sales analytics and lead scoring, as well as a customer data platform It helps businesses gather insights, create customer segments, and deploy campaigns.
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?No
Radius Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States|