Recruitment to tack candidates and input information for current and …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Company Website Posting (12)
Candidate Search (13)
Job Requisition Management (12)
Resume Management (13)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Recruit CRM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Hiring Manager Feedback
- Supported: Resume Parser
- Supported: Email Client
- Supported: Job Boards Posting (100% Automatic)
- Supported: Parse Resumes From Email
- Supported: Boolean Search
- Supported: Radius Search
- Customization to capture data, create process, and automate workflow
- Customer Service. Hands down the best company I have ever worked with
- User Interface is intuitive, attractive, simple, robust
- Calendars are only linear, not set up to view by day, week, month
- Makes the process of hiring more efficient
- Helps us save time
- Makes process for candidates better
- Saves a lot of external issues/work outside ATS
- They are adding a lot of features all the time which can be annoying
- They are usually catching up with features that other programs have rather than being more innovative
- Other than this, I do not really have any complaints about this software
- Continual Product Improvement through feedback
- Out of the Box solution for anyone managing a recruitment pipeline
- An API that is continually improving and allows a ton of customization
- Custom Field Organization
- Continued improvement on Zapier Integration
- UI styling of element on your own job board - font, ability to add video and images - matching your website UI
- Being able to send a single candidate file to your client.
- Better notifications - not limited.
Recruitment to tack candidates and input information for current and future use
Job posting for new orders and this is also linked to our website Invoicing after closing a deal
Client - Account Manager inputs all of the data for the prospect, current and past clients
Report- We use this for a variety of different reporting
Task/Meeting - We use this for internal and external with our client's Settings - We love having the ability to add additional fields without getting RCRM programmers involved
- Customer Service is excellent they return calls within 24hrs and will get on a chat/zoom if needed.
- Willing to take suggests and implement new ideas
- Always sending updates/video's on new futures within the system
- One area I would like to see in the billing invoices. Ability to put our logo and contract labor billed out.
- Advance searches zip code
- Easy parsing Resume
- Adding contacts, Companies, candidates with ease from Linkedin
- setting tasks and calendar invites
- Advanced boolean search of candidates
- reports on Activities
- Fully Customize system
- Email triggers
- contact stages
- Hiring pipeline
- Deals pipeline
- Phone calling & Recording Settings
- Deal Pipeline
- Automatically generated invoicing. It's coming out soon.
- The Chrome extension makes sourcing and networking effortless.
- RecruitCRM's Kanban functionality streamlines project and pipeline management.
- RecruitCRM's mass email function is easy and efficient to use.
- Given the nascent stage of RecruitCRM's development, there are constant updates and changes, which make it difficult to train on or solidify processes around.
- There could be improvements made to the duplicate checking function.
- Customer service is top notch
- They listen to user feedback and are constantly making improvements based upon this feedback
- The system is recruiter-friendly and intuitive
- The email functionality is basic, but works for our team.
- The scheduling function process is built into the system and is one thing we aren't able to customize
- The reporting options are vey limited at this time
- Tracks Applicants
- Pipeline Management
- When a person receives a "Task", it does not allow for a simple reply (as that goes to RCRM). being able to reply to creator of the "Task" would be more efficient.
- Track recruitment process
- Track sales process
- Report metrics
- Usability is fantastic
- LinkedIn integration
- Integration into third party tools
- Support is excellent
- CEO is accessible
- Analytics reporting
- Tracking past email activity
It is competitively priced
Has a very responsive team that continues to improve the product
- Chrome extension
- pipeline views are awesome
- helps keep us organized
- automation of emails
- website integration executed better
- I wish the free trial was a bit longer so we could explore the services more
- other than this, I do not have many complaints as it is a great tool
- Provides a much better candidate experience
- Saves our team time
- streamlines tasks and creates efficiencies.
- There could be better training resources online
- The price is a bit high for smaller teams
- Platform is easy to use
- Great from a candidate standpoint
- Easy to setup
- They are always working on updates which can be a tad annoying because the platform keeps changing