Company Website Posting (5)
Resume Management (5)
Duplicate Candidate Prevention (5)
Candidate Search (5)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Recruitee, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $109 per month
Recruitee delivers a solution to help internal teams hire better together. As a collaborative hiring software, businesses like Taco Bell, M&S, and Asus, have used Recruitee’s recruitment management and applicant tracking system to find, interview, and hire the best talent. More than 181,000 users from 5000 companies navigate the Recruitee UX to build custom pipelines, attract and source top talent, evaluate candidates, and hire future team members.
Recruitment teams can manage the hiring process from start to finish while keeping hiring managers and colleagues as active participants. Recruiters can structure pipelines with automated actions and templates, source with multi-posting, referrals, and an advanced careers site, make interviews easier with event scheduler and video interviewing tools, and track progress with custom-built dashboards and reports. Recruitee is designed so that hiring managers need no training, and can take advantage of comprehensive job status overviews, updates on the go with its mobile app, and multiple evaluation and communication tools to get candidates hired faster, all with role and visibility limitations that recruiters can set for privacy and security.
Recruitee is priced on a monthly or yearly subscription and offers an 18-day free trial for interested buyers. Customers can reach out to the support team via phone and email for technical issues and inquiries.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Duplicate Candidate Prevention
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Applicant Tracking
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Task Creation and Delegation
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: User Permissions
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Customizable careers sites for your employer brand
- Supported: Advanced Data Reporting and Analytics
- Supported: GDPR Compliance Features
- Supported: API and JS widget available to push jobs
- Supported: FAQ, Beginners' Guide, 200+ Free Job Description Templates
- Supported: Daily backup in secured private servers
- Supported: Creation of talent pools
- Supported: Store/add additional candidate files
- Supported: Mailbox
- Supported: Schedule job interviews in-app
- Supported: Workflow Automation
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||42%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||15%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||Netherlands, Germany, France, United Kingdom, United States, Denmark, Sweden, Spain, Italy, Norway, Finland, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Europe|
|Supported Languages||English, Dutch, German, French|
- Links to other job boards
- Supports in hiring page linked in out website
- talent pool management
- Automated processes integrations for candidates
- review and evaluation systems.
Using kanban boards has been an eye-opening experience and recruitee has that in a way that is easy for everyone to follow.
- Easy to use platform
- Seamless integration with job boards
- Outstanding Customer Service
- As a third-party Recruiter, I have to continue our paid subscriptions with the job boards in addition to the Recruitee monthly fee. This isn't a fault of Recruitee and certainly isn't a deal breaker, just something to keep in mind.
- Very good resource for managing our job positing on multiple job sites
- Excellent platform to track our notes and recruiting activity
- Excellent platform for tracking email dialogue and documents
- I would like to have more job folders without increasing the monthly expense
- It could have a specific field for Companies, this would be great for recruiting firms
- Great for posting jobs on our company website
- Great for posting jobs on multiple external sites (Indeed, google, LinkedIn)
- Very visually appealing, easy to use
- Excellent ability to track notes
- Very customizable to each companies needs
- The possibility of easily create your page.
- The API library and also the amount of information that can be extracted.
- The easy Kanban visualization of the candidates inside the job offer.
- One thing that could absolutely change the way of using recruitee should be changing the candidate layout accordingly to the job offer.
- The tracking of the time the candidate spends in the stage he is on.
- Better tracking record of when the candidate entered the job offer.
- Candidate shortlisting
- Candidate interview scheduling
- Job posting on internal and external sites
- Great look and feel
- Background check to be improvised
- Adaptability to integrate with HR software
- Vacancies approval workflow is missing
However, there is need of vacancies approval to record hiring manager for respective vacancy. This will ensure that only budgeted vacancy is only being posted . This feature would be a great help and would facilitate auditing as well.